babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
[VIDEO] 2012 Range Rover Evoque EuroNCAP Crash Tests (Frontal, Side, & Pole Impacts) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: [VIDEO] 2012 Range Rover Evoque EuroNCAP Crash Tests (Frontal, Side, & Pole Impacts) (/Thread-VIDEO-2012-Range-Rover-Evoque-EuroNCAP-Crash-Tests-Frontal-Side-Pole-Impacts)

[VIDEO] 2012 Range Rover Evoque EuroNCAP Crash Tests (Frontal, Side, & Pole Impacts) - Ezandania - 23-11-2011 03:12pm

Another achievement for the Evoque - 5 stars on the EuroNCAP crash tests!

RE: [VIDEO] 2012 Range Rover Evoque EuroNCAP Crash Tests (Frontal, Side, & Pole Impacts) - Evoqess - 23-11-2011 09:25pm

Good score but ......"There was insufficient pressure in the front passenger's airbag to prevent the head from making contact, through the fabric of the airbag, with the dashboard".

LR- please correct this or provide us with Stig - like helmets for our front passengers!

RE: [VIDEO] 2012 Range Rover Evoque EuroNCAP Crash Tests (Frontal, Side, & Pole Impacts) - JiiPee - 23-11-2011 09:47pm

I wonder how many cars they trash in those tests? Banging HeadBanging Head
I don't suppose they use fully loaded dynamics though...

RE: [VIDEO] 2012 Range Rover Evoque EuroNCAP Crash Tests (Frontal, Side, & Pole Impacts) - EVO PUNDITT - 23-11-2011 10:15pm

I'd like to see one with a pano roof, wonder how will that withstand the test.