babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Poll : Which is your 2nd favourite Evoque Colour? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: Poll : Which is your 2nd favourite Evoque Colour? (/Thread-Poll-Which-is-your-2nd-favourite-Evoque-Colour)

Pages: 1 2

Poll : Which is your 2nd favourite Evoque Colour? - benzina - 20-11-2011 01:36am

So which is your 2nd favourite Evoque colour? (The colour you would have chosen after your 1st choice).
I think it will be interesting comparing this result with the other 1st colour choice poll titled "Which colour have you gone for?"

RE: Poll : Which is your 2nd favourite Evoque Colour? - Daigriff - 20-11-2011 03:14am

I've gone Orkney as that would probably have been the one I would have chosen. However, the Mauritious blue is absolutely gorgeous but I'd have to see it in the flesh first before making a decision.

RE: Poll : Which is your 2nd favourite Evoque Colour? - Evoqess - 20-11-2011 03:45am

Great poll Benzina! After seeing the Mauritius blue it's an easy decision for me. Especially with a white roof. Fuji white roof that is lol!

RE: Poll : Which is your 2nd favourite Evoque Colour? - benzina - 20-11-2011 03:50am

Thanks Evoqess...yeah i think the pschyology behind colour choice is quite fascinating.
I also like that blue/white roof combo you mentioned on the Evoque shape...it's very happy looking. Sort of reminds me of the Greek islands,and the simple classical Greek architecture.

In this particular poll,i'm torn between Fuji white and Orkney for my second choice, but i probably lean towards Fuji, since this was the colour i had originally chosen, before it surrendered,and i changed to my all time favourite car colour Silver.

RE: Poll : Which is your 2nd favourite Evoque Colour? - Evo-king - 20-11-2011 10:55am

Wow, this Mauritius Blue is is doing well, it just too bold a colour, or is that too youthful for me, defo looks good though.

Poll : Which is your 2nd favourite Evoque Colour? - DDX - 21-11-2011 01:17am

Cant do polls on tapatalk but if the car wasnt for my wife and i had the balls to not care about residuals then its an easy choice - Mauritius Blue!

RE: Poll : Which is your 2nd favourite Evoque Colour? - exigejoe - 21-11-2011 01:31am

OG for me!

RE: Poll : Which is your 2nd favourite Evoque Colour? - ant - 21-11-2011 10:13pm

Fuji is 2nd - Firenze 1st.
ANT

RE: Poll : Which is your 2nd favourite Evoque Colour? - benzina - 10-05-2012 02:35am

Bump for the newbie's. Keep those votes coming. Cheers Thumbs Up

Poll : Which is your 2nd favourite Evoque Colour? - normangt - 10-05-2012 11:27am

My first choice was Fuji. I then changed it to Firenzi. When I saw the blue at the dealers I changed it to blue. Now my build date is near I've changed it back to Fuji !

.......but that's still not concrete yet !