babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows (/Thread-Picture-request-Fuji-dynamic-coupe-priv-glass-pano-roof-style-7-chrome-shadows)

Pages: 1 2 3

Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - flurberman - 19-11-2011 10:17am

Morning,

Do any of you lucky owners have pics of this exact spec?

Fuji white, Dynamic, Coupe with privacy glass, pano roof and 20" chrome shadow style 7 wheels?

I was trying to resist going 'white' but every time I see one on the road, my jaw drops, they look unbelievably cool especially at night with the lights on.....

Plus white is free, orkney grey isn't so more money to spend on toys such as the heated steering wheel and TPMS.

Thank you Surprised

Phil.

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - RacingSnake - 19-11-2011 10:23am

This is the exact spec I've got ordered. Smile
Always happy to whet the appetite further with more pics Very Happy

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - flurberman - 19-11-2011 10:27am

(19-11-2011 10:23am)RacingSnake Wrote:  This is the exact spec I've got ordered. Smile
Always happy to whet the appetite further with more pics Very Happy

Cool have you seen one in the flesh? When do you get yours? Surprised

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - anton - 19-11-2011 02:28pm

Hi i have the exact spec,i picked it up last night but i cannot take a photo of it yet as swmbo is out in it all the time.Very Happy,but it has the style 8 polished wheels.

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - flurberman - 19-11-2011 06:32pm

(19-11-2011 02:28pm)anton Wrote:  Hi i have the exact spec,i picked it up last night but i cannot take a photo of it yet as swmbo is out in it all the time.Very Happy,but it has the style 8 polished wheels.

Hi Anton, congrats! I'd love a few pics when you get a moment! Smile Thanks

Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - QueJumper - 19-11-2011 06:38pm

Mine is this spec too with the black roof and style 7 wheels. Picking it up Wednesday but took a few pics of it in the dealer when I signed the paperwork up. Only iPhone though so not sure how good they'll be. We try to photoshop them a bit and get them uploaded. Will do a few more after collection!

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - flurberman - 19-11-2011 06:49pm

(19-11-2011 06:38pm)QueJumper Wrote:  Mine is this spec too with the black roof and style 7 wheels. Picking it up Wednesday but took a few pics of it in the dealer when I signed the paperwork up. Only iPhone though so not sure how good they'll be. We try to photoshop them a bit and get them uploaded. Will do a few more after collection!
Thank you !

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - QueJumper - 19-11-2011 07:12pm

Here you go...note also has the black roof option which makes the Pano blend in nicely...

[attachment=699]

RE: Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - flurberman - 19-11-2011 07:24pm

(19-11-2011 07:12pm)QueJumper Wrote:  Here you go...note also has the black roof option which makes the Pano blend in nicely...

Thanks - now i can't decide whether to go with the black roof or keep the cheaper pano option. Smile

Grrr.

Picture request: Fuji, dynamic coupe, priv glass, pano roof & style 7 chrome shadows - QueJumper - 19-11-2011 08:48pm

Black is way way better especially with the privacy glass it looks stunning and is super cool. I was going for a silver grey metallic until I saw this combo!