babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Sumatra Black Prestige 5 door - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Sumatra Black Prestige 5 door (/Thread-Sumatra-Black-Prestige-5-door)

Sumatra Black Prestige 5 door - Blackseries - 17-11-2011 09:05pm

Well, not a bad way to celebrate my 700th post..... the arrival of my car at the dealer.

I feel like a contestant on the X Factor .... my "Journey" laid out before me as my dream (owning a concept car) becomes reality .. from the Whatcar? viewing and Paris Motor Show in 2010 ...... then Geneva ...... and assorted "spots" on the M40 & M42 and then finally the factory tour seeing my car being built at the end. ..... it’s been a long road. Deferred gratification ..... I feel I’m a gold medallist!

My friends and relatives won’t know what’s hit them ..... the trips and visits I've got planned over the next month!

Happy Days.

RE: Sumatra Black Prestige 5 door - cjfp - 17-11-2011 09:24pm

Really pleased for u, lucky so'n'so.
How many has your dealer got !!!

RE: Sumatra Black Prestige 5 door - Daigriff - 17-11-2011 09:36pm

Yes...been with you all the way.

Looks great.

Well 4 weeks and I should have mine as well...another black prestige with pano, 20 inchers and ambience (common as muck!!!!!!)

When are you having the "sport" bits done?

RE: Sumatra Black Prestige 5 door - Blackseries - 17-11-2011 10:02pm

(17-11-2011 09:36pm)Daigriff Wrote:  Yes...been with you all the way.

Looks great.

Well 4 weeks and I should have mine as well...another black prestige with pano, 20 inchers and ambience (common as muck!!!!!!)

When are you having the "sport" bits done?

It has been a long journey hasn't it.......

Surprisingly when I was at the factory my car did stick out because it was a Prestige with Style 6... very few had that combo... I was surprised.
Re the Sport bits ....I plan to do a bit of off roading over the winter so I thought I would have the Sport bits put on for the Summer ... but we'll see how it goes.

(17-11-2011 09:24pm)cjfp Wrote:  Really pleased for u, lucky so'n'so.
How many has your dealer got !!!

They got a LOT this month!

RE: Sumatra Black Prestige 5 door - PhilSkill - 17-11-2011 10:09pm

Well Done Black Series, looking good, be great to see it delivered. Good to see a 5 door coming through...

RE: Sumatra Black Prestige 5 door - Evo-king - 17-11-2011 10:11pm

(17-11-2011 09:05pm)Blackseries Wrote:  Well, not a bad way to celebrate my 700th post..... the arrival of my car at the dealer.

Happy Days.

Bu***r me, Blackseries, that means I've got just over 600 posts to wait!! LaughingLaughing

Glad your wait is nearly over.Thumbs Up

Where was that photo taken, because if it was at your dealers, then he's had a load of Evoques delivered.

RE: Sumatra Black Prestige 5 door - SebM - 17-11-2011 10:33pm

Congrats !!!

RE: Sumatra Black Prestige 5 door - ant - 17-11-2011 10:57pm

Congrats Bs. Enjoy.
ANT

RE: Sumatra Black Prestige 5 door - peet - 17-11-2011 11:07pm

Congratulations ! It looks good.
Enjoy it
Pete

RE: Sumatra Black Prestige 5 door - bluebear - 17-11-2011 11:27pm

Enjoy, looks fantastic. Just wait for all the attention it gets, it's unbelievable!