babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Displaying POI's - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Displaying POI's (/Thread-Displaying-POI-s)

Displaying POI's - jessenj - 15-11-2011 08:05am

I am having a hard time figuring out how to show the POI's on the nav. I noticed that the Nav settings screen that shows "Enable POI" is grayed out and I can't select it. I've tried different nav display options but I can't seem to enable this. Any ideas?

RE: Displaying POI's - dandavis1 - 15-11-2011 02:31pm

Good point. I remember recently trying to make it show car parks and just gave up. Anyone know the answer?

I'm so seriously considering buying a Tom Tom.

RE: Displaying POI's - M.I.B - 15-11-2011 06:26pm

Had the same problem, what you have to do is tell it what you want, so press the button for voice command, then say, navigation -car parks, or navigation- hotels, this will then put your icons on the sat nav screen. Very Happy

RE: Displaying POI's - griff - 15-11-2011 06:38pm

You can also go into the POI page in the nav and specify up to 5 poi for the screen from quite a long list.
I found it by exploring the navigation programme after reading the manual.
Cheers

RE: Displaying POI's - jessenj - 15-11-2011 06:42pm

(15-11-2011 06:38pm)griff Wrote:  You can also go into the POI page in the nav and specify up to 5 poi for the screen from quite a long list.
I found it by exploring the navigation programme after reading the manual.
Cheers

That's just it - I can't go into the POI page because the icon is greyed out. I only have access to the Quick POI's list.

RE: Displaying POI's - griff - 15-11-2011 09:17pm

The reason the POI is greyed out is that you have yet to set the POI you want in the settings section.
I think you have yet to do that? Wink