babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Say hello to my little friend... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Other Vehicles (/Forum-Other-Vehicles)
+---- Thread: Say hello to my little friend... (/Thread-Say-hello-to-my-little-friend)

Say hello to my little friend... - DDX - 07-11-2011 11:45pm

Was supposed to get the Evoque today, but as it hasn't come - so I thought i'd share a few photos of the car I bought to replace my Cayenne just over a month ago.

Fiat 500c Abarth Record Monza - absolutely loving it and still brings a smile to my face every time I drive it.

[Image: photo2.jpg]

[Image: photo4.jpg]

[Image: photo5.jpg]

RE: Say hello to my little friend... - WB - 07-11-2011 11:57pm

Very nice D - loving the quad exhausts!

RE: Say hello to my little friend... - DDX - 08-11-2011 12:11am

Thanks mate, they sound phenomonal.

RE: Say hello to my little friend... - exigejoe - 08-11-2011 12:16am

is it pretty quick? We will be finally getting Abarth here, stateside and actually want to check them out!

Say hello to my little friend... - DDX - 08-11-2011 12:30am

Feels quicker than the figures suggest. The engine suits the size/weight of the car well and being a turbo theres a lot of room to play with in regards to getting more bhp out of it.

Ithink the cooper s is quicker but coming from a cayenne, the high driving position suited me well.

Definitely worth checking out, see if you can get an esseesse to drive - its remapped to 160bhp and has different brakes and suspension.

RE: Say hello to my little friend... - exigejoe - 08-11-2011 12:32am

my local fiat dealer says we will get the 160hp and will offer in house tuning bumping to 200hp which is would be my ideal fiat 500

RE: Say hello to my little friend... - The Valeter - 08-11-2011 01:40am

(08-11-2011 12:30am)DDX Wrote:  Feels quicker than the figures suggest. The engine suits the size/weight of the car well and being a turbo theres a lot of room to play with in regards to getting more bhp out of it.

Ithink the cooper s is quicker but coming from a cayenne, the high driving position suited me well.

Definitely worth checking out, see if you can get an esseesse to drive - its remapped to 160bhp and has different brakes and suspension.

A huge difference in physical size from a Cayenne to a 500 Shocked

Say hello to my little friend... - DDX - 08-11-2011 06:54am

@Joe - Wow! Sounds mental, the tributo ferrari edition here (which costs £40,000) comes in at 180bhp but 200 sounds pretty mental.

@The Valeter - it was actually quite a relief. I live in london and spend the majorit of my time in the car alone so couldnt justify having such a large car. Despite its size, doesnt fell tiny inside.

RE: Say hello to my little friend... - SebM - 08-11-2011 08:01am

Congrats !! Yes, this is the good exhaust, the sound is just amazing !!