babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dynamic black front grill on Prestige - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Dynamic black front grill on Prestige (/Thread-Dynamic-black-front-grill-on-Prestige)

Dynamic black front grill on Prestige - LIONHEAD - 07-11-2011 03:44pm

If anyone is interested in what the dynamic black grill looks like on the Presitge front end.....

I came across this video: http://youtu.be/xQMNqCBLD_g

I ordered the dynamic black grill and can't wait for the grill and the car to come in. Very Happy

RE: Dynamic black front grill on Prestige - paulus599 - 07-11-2011 07:23pm

A car without the grill would do me Confused

RE: Dynamic black front grill on Prestige - bell-auto-services - 07-11-2011 11:06pm

LIONHEAD, can i ask how you got the cars sooooo shiny and in your signature ? Or do you have some camera trickery going on.

Pete

RE: Dynamic black front grill on Prestige - LIONHEAD - 08-11-2011 04:30pm

It's called Pinnacle Soveran topped off with Wolfgang Fuzion topped off by Dodo Juice Supernatural. Laughing

I use a "Sharpening" function in my paint program but most of it is from the detailing above. I usually wash and wax once a week during the summer.

RE: Dynamic black front grill on Prestige - JiiPee - 09-11-2011 12:37am

Wow, I thought all the car wax was the same but I just learned that this Wolfgang stuff comes in a wooden box : "Wolfgang’s signature heirloom box is handmade for each jar of Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax. The box is built of Baltic Birch with an angled lid to display the wax".Rolling Eyes

But it's one great shine you manage to produce with that cocktail!

RE: Dynamic black front grill on Prestige - LIONHEAD - 10-11-2011 04:33am

(09-11-2011 12:37am)JiiPee Wrote:  Wow, I thought all the car wax was the same but I just learned that this Wolfgang stuff comes in a wooden box : "Wolfgang’s signature heirloom box is handmade for each jar of Wolfgang Füzion Estate Wax. The box is built of Baltic Birch with an angled lid to display the wax".Rolling Eyes

But it's one great shine you manage to produce with that cocktail!

Actually awhile back a vendor was selling it without the wood box for much less and so I jumped on it. I don't need no stinking box! Laughing I do like the Dodo Juice Supernatural and Supernatural Hybrid alittle better on black cars. Cool Pinnacle Soveran is also great on black cars but it has been out for awhile. It's a oldie but goodie.Thumbs Up I just picked up a 2012 black MB GL450 on Monday and going to use the Pinnacle Soveran for it's first wax this weekend....if the weather co-operates.Mad