babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Sidesteps for the Evoque Dynamic - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Sidesteps for the Evoque Dynamic (/Thread-Sidesteps-for-the-Evoque-Dynamic)

Sidesteps for the Evoque Dynamic - vcruiser - 01-11-2011 12:10am

These look pretty cool, especially since there are none available for our Dynamic cars!
Check out the link. I may purchase these if they don't eventually start manufacturing OEM ones!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Range-Rover-Evoque-Side-Steps-Running-Boards-Manufactured-UK-/320783051994?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ab028ecda#ht_1984wt_1311

RE: Sidesteps for the Evoque Dynamic - The Valeter - 01-11-2011 12:18am

Look like the same aftermarket ones that are on ebay for the Freelander but the Freelander set is half the price Mad

RE: Sidesteps for the Evoque Dynamic - ajmooseman - 01-11-2011 09:23am

Don't think I'll be fitting side step's to mine. When I got the wife a disco last year, I couldn;t wait to fit them and to be fair I do like the look of them also helps the little ones climb in and out, but for me when I'm entering or exiting the car they just get in the way, no need to stand on them so end up standing over them which means a stretch to get out,scrap back of calf ect ect.

RE: Sidesteps for the Evoque Dynamic - kevoque - 01-11-2011 10:21am

Personnally they look a bit chittichitti bangbang to me doesn't look right and for the height of the evoque no need for them !! Just my opinion !!
Kev

RE: Sidesteps for the Evoque Dynamic - duckworthparts - 01-11-2011 10:40am

look as exactly the same as FL2 steps

But they just don't look right on the evoque

RE: Sidesteps for the Evoque Dynamic - swiss tony - 01-11-2011 11:44am

hmm i dont know if you can fit them to a dynamic. if you look at the car the side sills are definately lower.

RE: Sidesteps for the Evoque Dynamic - The Valeter - 01-11-2011 08:05pm

(01-11-2011 11:44am)swiss tony Wrote:  hmm i dont know if you can fit them to a dynamic. if you look at the car the side sills are definately lower.

The picture in the first post is a Dynamic. Wink