babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Period of Acceptance - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Period of Acceptance (/Thread-Period-of-Acceptance)

Pages: 1 2 3

Period of Acceptance - Token - 29-10-2011 12:21pm

This forum appears to have turned into a complaints forum which is a real shame when we are here to celebrate a great car...I really hope Land Rover take a look at themselves as nearly every complaint I see is valid.

However...having owned a Range Rover before, I can state categorically that despite paying a premium for what is undoubtedly a premium product, sadly, we cannot expect premium service...Land Rover simply don't do it very well!!

This is a shame, but it is also a fact! In fact, my better half made me promise not to moan about the service when I told her I was getting another RR!! I've since broken that promise a few times!!

So...I'm going to avoid moaning for the next two weeks no matter what happens (and considering my delivery date is moving daily at the moment, that's a big ask!)...I knew what I was getting into with LR, I must accept that.

Anyone care to join me??

RE: Period of Acceptance - cjfp - 29-10-2011 01:29pm

I think that's a great idea and I'll have a damn good try

RE: Period of Acceptance - defender_uk - 29-10-2011 03:17pm

yep...lets try to turn this great forum aroiund again....
we need to....

RE: Period of Acceptance - Evo-king - 29-10-2011 03:21pm

I can't even consider complaining until at least next April when my dealers orders are accepted.

The long wait continues.

RE: Period of Acceptance - ED209 - 29-10-2011 05:20pm

(29-10-2011 03:21pm)Evo-king Wrote:  I can't even consider complaining until at least next April when my dealers orders are accepted.

The long wait continues.

you mean lr are not taking any more orders til april???

(sorry for spoiling the happy thread)

RE: Period of Acceptance - Evoqess - 29-10-2011 05:39pm

With you all the way Token Thumbs Up

RE: Period of Acceptance - Tokenbod - 29-10-2011 05:45pm

Good idea! the future's bright...the future's EVOQUE!
Smile

RE: Period of Acceptance - caroline11000 - 29-10-2011 05:55pm

Count me in Token. I agree with you. It's a shame the gloss has been taken off such a wonderful car! I'm sure I can refrain from moaning.............. for the next 2 weeks at least............... yes of course I can! At the end of the day I want my RRE so I have no choice but to wait & wait & wait!

RE: Period of Acceptance - PhilSkill - 29-10-2011 06:06pm

Suits me! Cool

I think Land Rover have a great product and the service I have received has been absolutely fine, the only issue I've had was the 6 week (so far, fingers crossed) delay at short notice.

I think a lot of the recent moaning is because now were also into the long waiting lists... but at least if you know that at the beginning you have the choice, it's different to having your build date moved at short notice which is upsetting for those involved.

Good to keep the dealers on their toes though by having good information for everyone on here, so they can't get complacent with such a sell itself product Wink

RE: Period of Acceptance - Evoqess - 29-10-2011 07:04pm

(29-10-2011 05:45pm)Tokenbod Wrote:  Good idea! the future's bright...the future's EVOQUE!
Smile

OK - here's my first positive comment! I LOVE Very HappyVery Happy your car choice Tokenbod! There aren't too many Colima Lime purchasers on here. I was too impatient to wait for one in 2012.