babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
So who's managed to bag a courtesy car and goodwill gift? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: So who's managed to bag a courtesy car and goodwill gift? (/Thread-So-who-s-managed-to-bag-a-courtesy-car-and-goodwill-gift)

Pages: 1 2

So who's managed to bag a courtesy car and goodwill gift? - WB - 28-10-2011 03:23pm

For those with delays have you managed to get a courtesy car and was the dealer proactive in offering it or was it a battle?

RE: So who's managed to bag a courtesy car and goodwill gift? - caroline11000 - 28-10-2011 05:04pm

Just heard of my delay today. Unsurprisingly my dealer hasn't mentioned any kind of goodwill gift or courtesy car yet! So I am thinking about what I can try and get. I'm not really interested in a courtesy car as I sold my car back in July anyway and my parents live abroad all winter so I use their cars. Was thinking maybe rubber floor & boot mats or mud flaps, does anyone know approx cost for these out of interest?

RE: So who's managed to bag a courtesy car and goodwill gift? - rchrdleigh - 28-10-2011 05:21pm

RRP for front and rear mud flaps is £55.00 per set plus fitting.
Rubber mat set £80.00

RE: So who's managed to bag a courtesy car and goodwill gift? - WB - 29-10-2011 10:57am

Don't forget you can also take the £150 in cash or off the price of your car so the dealers shouldn't have any excuses.

RE: So who's managed to bag a courtesy car and goodwill gift? - WB - 06-11-2011 09:43pm

Bumping up

RE: So who's managed to bag a courtesy car and goodwill gift? - cjfp - 11-11-2011 04:27pm

Dealer has confirmed to me the £150 compo (will prob take as accessories)

RE: So who's managed to bag a courtesy car and goodwill gift? - griff - 11-11-2011 05:46pm

I received a Freelander 2 from the day my Beemer went back - 14th Oct to the 9th Nov FOC. I was also given a free flexible boot liner which I ordered as an accessory

RE: So who's managed to bag a courtesy car and goodwill gift? - Daigriff - 11-11-2011 07:21pm

(11-11-2011 04:27pm)cjfp Wrote:  Dealer has confirmed to me the £150 compo (will prob take as accessories)

Was that offered or did you have to ask for it?

RE: So who's managed to bag a courtesy car and goodwill gift? - cjfp - 11-11-2011 07:27pm

(11-11-2011 07:21pm)Daigriff Wrote:  Was that offered or did you have to ask for it?

I did recently mention that I had heard that LR were offering some form of 'sorry for the delay' campaign. Initially 'I know nothing' response but emailed me the other day to say he had details. I tried to push it with mudflaps and rigid loadcover but he came back and said it was a max of £150 so effectively could have £150 off whatever extras i ordered.

RE: So who's managed to bag a courtesy car and goodwill gift? - Daigriff - 11-11-2011 07:34pm

Thanks CJFP will email dealer. I take it this offer is irrespective of the length of delay...mines 6 weeks...so far!