babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Only Evoque in the village - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Only Evoque in the village (/Thread-Only-Evoque-in-the-village)

Only Evoque in the village - Acwats - 27-10-2011 08:07pm

Or so I thought.

Having collected the car on Tuesday I followed a Black Pure through my estate in Telford today. Sods law as I was in the BMW otherwise it would have been a freak occurrence.

RE: Only Evoque in the village - DynamicRRV - 27-10-2011 09:11pm

A convoy!?

RE: Only Evoque in the village - PhilSkill - 27-10-2011 11:45pm

Bet you're glad it didn't turn into your neighbours driveway! Very Happy

RE: Only Evoque in the village - Blackseries - 28-10-2011 05:42pm

By the end of Jan (if our build dates happen on schedule) both neighbours left and right will have RRE's too!
A Prestige Coupe to the left and a Dynamic 5 Door to the right........ they haven't told me what colours .... its to be a surprise ...... lets hope they aren't all Black.

RE: Only Evoque in the village - cjfp - 28-10-2011 06:19pm

@Blackseries - that's going to make it very confusing on those nights when you all put your car keys into the fruit bowl!!!

RE: Only Evoque in the village - Acwats - 28-10-2011 07:37pm

Sounds like a good PR opportunity for LR. (not the fruit bowl thing Shocked )
Shame it would probably attract the wrong sort of attention

RE: Only Evoque in the village - Blackseries - 29-10-2011 12:01am

(28-10-2011 06:19pm)cjfp Wrote:  @Blackseries - that's going to make it very confusing on those nights when you all put your car keys into the fruit bowl!!!

Funny you should say that ..... when a friend typed my village name into Google they got pages and pages of Swinging information ...... and we only have 10 houses and a pub in my village ....... Sheep Embarrassed

RE: Only Evoque in the village - ant - 29-10-2011 09:03pm

(29-10-2011 12:01am)Blackseries Wrote:  Funny you should say that ..... when a friend typed my village name into Google they got pages and pages of Swinging information ...... and we only have 10 houses and a pub in my village ....... Sheep Embarrassed

Where do you live - Dogging?LaughingLaughing