babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Just for a Change- What is the Shortest Wait Time? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Just for a Change- What is the Shortest Wait Time? (/Thread-Just-for-a-Change-What-is-the-Shortest-Wait-Time)

Pages: 1 2 3

Just for a Change- What is the Shortest Wait Time? - scottie99 - 26-10-2011 03:39pm

Like so many others, my car which was ordered 1 June has been delayed several times and wont be here until at least late Dec.

I just wondered who has had the shortest wait so far from order to delivery?

RE: Just for a Change- What is the Shortest Wait Time? - SW6RR - 26-10-2011 03:42pm

That's a recipe for angering people!

Well - for what it's worth, I paid a deposit at the end of April and car arrived at the dealer on Monday this week - that can't be too bad??

RE: Just for a Change- What is the Shortest Wait Time? - PhilSkill - 26-10-2011 03:52pm

There's a few trhreads with this info around and you'd need to know when the order was placed as well as the deposit paid. I'm beginning to wonder what paying the deposit actually acheived...

Deposit April, Order June, Still waiting... but only a few weeks to go hopefully.

RE: Just for a Change- What is the Shortest Wait Time? - WorldTraveler - 26-10-2011 03:57pm

(26-10-2011 03:52pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  There's a few trhreads with this info around and you'd need to know when the order was placed as well as the deposit paid. I'm beginning to wonder what paying the deposit actually acheived...

Deposit April, Order June, Still waiting... but only a few weeks to go hopefully.

ME too, Deposit paid in July and Ordered (with the Dealer) on the same day, still trying to find out if the vehicle has been "ordered" with LR ... dealer non-responsive to email ...

RE: Just for a Change- What is the Shortest Wait Time? - Acwats - 26-10-2011 03:57pm

I am embarrassed by this given the delays

Deposit paid 18th June
Order confirmed 1st week in September
Car built 18th October
Car delivered to dealers 20th October
Received by me 25th October

RE: Just for a Change- What is the Shortest Wait Time? - WorldTraveler - 26-10-2011 03:59pm

(26-10-2011 03:57pm)Acwats Wrote:  I am embarrassed by this given the delays

Deposit paid 18th June
Order confirmed 1st week in September
Car built 18th October
Car delivered to dealers 20th October
Received by me 25th October

And So You Should BE !! Evil

Maybe I should of ordered from the dealer in Telford than tthe one in Newcastle ....

RE: Just for a Change- What is the Shortest Wait Time? - PhilSkill - 26-10-2011 04:21pm

To be fair acwats, IIRC you ordered a pure no Xenons, so you probably luckily fell into the group of cars they could complete.

RE: Just for a Change- What is the Shortest Wait Time? - SW6RR - 26-10-2011 04:24pm

That's excellent work Acwats.

RE: Just for a Change- What is the Shortest Wait Time? - The Valeter - 26-10-2011 05:52pm

(26-10-2011 03:52pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  There's a few trhreads with this info around and you'd need to know when the order was placed as well as the deposit paid. I'm beginning to wonder what paying the deposit actually acheived...

Interest for the dealers I guess! Then the advantage if you blow out in most cases they make more money by keeping your deposit Mad

RE: Just for a Change- What is the Shortest Wait Time? - Daigriff - 26-10-2011 06:19pm

Deposit oct 10, ordered April 11, delivery?