babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New to Range Rover......loving my petrol dynamic coupe! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: New to Range Rover......loving my petrol dynamic coupe! (/Thread-New-to-Range-Rover-loving-my-petrol-dynamic-coupe)

Pages: 1 2

New to Range Rover......loving my petrol dynamic coupe! - Tyrion - 25-10-2011 06:58pm

Found this forum on a cross post from Pistonheads.....my usual haunt!

Looks a good place and lots of interesting posts to pick through.

Here's a couple of photo's of mine. I didn't go through the ordering process, instead (being an impulsive, impatient twit) I bought a cancelled order through a broker. I went for spec closest to that I would have ordered myself, albeit I would have had the panoramic roof as well if I could have!

My old car being dropped off and my new one being collected...

[Image: PorscheandEvoque.jpg]

On the way home on top of a mountain!
[Image: Evoqueonthecairn.jpg]

And again....
[Image: Evoquefronton-1.jpg]

2000 miles in now, pretty much inside 6 weeks and loving it!

RE: New to Range Rover......loving my petrol dynamic coupe! - simonc - 25-10-2011 07:03pm

Looks great - welcome to the forum!

RE: New to Range Rover......loving my petrol dynamic coupe! - SebM - 25-10-2011 07:33pm

Great !! Welcome !!

RE: New to Range Rover......loving my petrol dynamic coupe! - DynamicRRV - 25-10-2011 07:42pm

Fantastic looking car well done!!

RE: New to Range Rover......loving my petrol dynamic coupe! - vcruiser - 25-10-2011 09:19pm

Awesome!
Looks cool with a silver roof

RE: New to Range Rover......loving my petrol dynamic coupe! - Evo-king - 25-10-2011 09:37pm

Thinking of changing my post code to one that is north of the Border as you Scots seem to be getting you Evoques nice and early.LaughingLaughing

Lovely looking car by the way.

RE: New to Range Rover......loving my petrol dynamic coupe! - eric - 25-10-2011 09:47pm

Your black, silver, red interior combo looks great!

RE: New to Range Rover......loving my petrol dynamic coupe! - Tyrion - 25-10-2011 10:08pm

Cheers folks. There are quite a few of these up in the Aberdeen area already, I think there were over 80 pre orders by June at the dealer in Aberdeen. The delivery was mental hence the decision to pay a wee premium to get one straight away.

RE: New to Range Rover......loving my petrol dynamic coupe! - Ezandania - 26-10-2011 03:37am

Sweet combo!

RE: New to Range Rover......loving my petrol dynamic coupe! - SebM - 26-10-2011 07:25am

You replaced the 911 by the Evoque ?