babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
2 in the same day. Metallic Grey Minchinhampton. Buck Blue in Gloucester. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: 2 in the same day. Metallic Grey Minchinhampton. Buck Blue in Gloucester. (/Thread-2-in-the-same-day-Metallic-Grey-Minchinhampton-Buck-Blue-in-Gloucester)

2 in the same day. Metallic Grey Minchinhampton. Buck Blue in Gloucester. - Evo-king - 20-10-2011 07:54pm

Turning off the main road at Minchinhampton.

Either Stornoway or Orkney Grey.

Young lady, wearing heavy coat/jacket, scarf and woollen hat. May have been Zara, to be honest I was more focussed on how impressive the car looked.

Then later on coming out of the petrol station a Black Evouque passed me and went off in the same direction as me then turned into a dead end, I followed and asked the driver if he was lost, he was, I managed to point him in the right direction.

Asked him what colour black his car was as I'm ordering mine tomorrow, to which he replied it's Blue, he wasn't bothered about my not knowing which colour it was, just said you'll love the car.Laughing

RE: 2 in the same day. Metallic Grey Minchinhampton. Buck Blue in Gloucester. - Blackseries - 21-10-2011 01:31pm

Yep Buckingham blue is very dark in UK light........