babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Do the rearseats lie flat? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Do the rearseats lie flat? (/Thread-Do-the-rearseats-lie-flat)

Do the rearseats lie flat? - Mounty - 06-04-2011 12:27pm

Is the boot flat as they fold down. Has anyone a pic of it?

RE: Do the rearseats lie flat? - Kermit - 06-04-2011 02:30pm

These rear seat Coupe photos suggest to me they do.
http://gallery.me.com/ross.apple#100136/IMG_2235&bgcolor=black

RE: Do the rearseats lie flat? - comfort - 08-11-2011 03:41am

According to my dealer and the pure 5 door I saw today, no the rear seats do not fold completely flat in any model. There's probably a 20 degree tilt give or take.

RE: Do the rearseats lie flat? - mark_n - 08-11-2011 08:59am

Sadly not, a flat load space - or at least a rear seat option which allows it - would be welcome. This is going to be my car for taking stuff to the tip...

RE: Do the rearseats lie flat? - griff - 08-11-2011 08:59am

I can confirm the seats do not fold flat but as comfort states have a slight incline because of the plushness of the seats themselves.
Attached is a three door

RE: Do the rearseats lie flat? - defender_uk - 08-11-2011 01:59pm

it ia a pain.....Sad

RE: Do the rearseats lie flat? - The Valeter - 09-11-2011 12:11am

This is a severe pain for me too as I intend using the car for work & will have to get a carpenter to make me a removeable section to make the area flat Sad but the reason they don't lie flat is not because LR want to be awkward it is because the car is more squat than a Freelander one of the main strenghtheners/ or anti roll bar or whatever it is won't fit underneath so has to protude inside the vehicle!

RE: Do the rearseats lie flat? - mark_n - 09-11-2011 08:41am

I may be making assumptions about what you do, but I would be quite impressed if someone turned up to valet my car in an Evoque. I see you are having a white one, so a rather better class of "white van man".