babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Brisbane Dealer - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Brisbane Dealer (/Thread-Brisbane-Dealer)

Brisbane Dealer - Kermit - 06-04-2011 09:27am

Dropped into Austral in The Valley just before closing time. No real news. Prices and specifications aren't due to be finalised until next month.

Landrover Australia have placed their order for the dealer demonstrators; dealers couldn't spec these vehicles; they are due to land Down Under in August.

The earliest customers can expect to be driving away in their purchases will be November.

Viewed the majority of Evoque colour samples including Havana, but not Colima Lime.

Landrover Australia will be bringing in Manuals.

RE: Brisbane Dealer - Firebird - 09-04-2011 12:05pm

Interesting,

I have been told by LR that cars will be here in June, and delivery is 2nd week September. If it is November then I will have to buy something else.

The official Australian release will be at the Melbourne Motor Show.

Cheers

RE: Brisbane Dealer - Kermit - 10-04-2011 06:36am

I generally take what dealers say with a grain of salt. I hope what LR told you pans out. The salesman was adamant about November. I guess all we can do is wait.

RE: Brisbane Dealer - Firebird - 12-04-2011 02:15am

All depends on if the dealer has customers placed deposits. There are only a limited number available in the first shipment. and as far as I am aware they are all taken. I no that I was the 11th to place a deposit.

Will check with the Sales Manager at the dealer and also with the contact I have been provided at LR when I got confirmation of my deposit.

Cheers

RE: Brisbane Dealer - Kermit - 21-05-2011 01:56am

Visited the local Brisbane dealer just now. They have received prices from LRA. I've attached the Specs and Prices May 2011 pdf to the Australian Prices thread.

No news re: having physical cars to look at prior to the Melbourne motorshow in July - they don't expect them until November.

Brisbane Dealer - Maarten - 01-10-2011 07:41am

Which dealer to go to? Brisbane, Gold Coast or closer to me Bundaberg. Anybody any experience with a 'better' deal with a dealer? Are the competitive? Can they e.g. Give for 'free' e.g. A tow bar because that we be installed by the dealer. Thanks for any thoughts.

RE: Brisbane Dealer - Barneyridge - 01-10-2011 08:40am

Hi mate, I am waiting for official tow bar prices and spec. My dealer said they are not issued yet.

I think deals are pretty thin on the ground given the demand. I got a bit of a discount but that was because the dealer made a mistake adding up Smile

Brisbane Dealer - Maarten - 01-10-2011 09:27am

Hi Barneyridge. A southport dealer told me the towbar would be around AUD 2000. I wish that it would be a bit cheaper Smile

RE: Brisbane Dealer - Barneyridge - 01-10-2011 09:42am

I was told an estimate of $1,500. $2,000 is bit rich, but I am stuck and need it for the boat. I could always buy a half arse v8 commodore for $2,000 to tow the boat the 500m

RE: Brisbane Dealer - schmick325 - 06-10-2011 01:34pm

Was at Australs the other day, they are expecting first deliveries by the end of this month.

They have a few available on their stock list as well.

Obviously if you want anyting more specific / personal you'll be building a car and won't see it till next yr.

Not so much a bad thing, better off in a 2012 build/comply in terms of resale.

Quite a comprehensive options list. The car seems fairly priced until you throw in a few goodies!