babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My turn!!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: My turn!!! (/Thread-My-turn)

My turn!!! - RacingSnake - 01-10-2011 07:39pm

Have placed my order (finally!)

Dynamic coupe sd4 auto in fuji (suprise suprise)
Lux pack
Privacy Glass
Adaptive xenons
Shadow style 7 wheels

Cannot wait! Was toying with the contrast roof, but on reflection, I actually like the colour splash at the top of the car.

Like plenty of others.... Roll on March Very Happy

RE: My turn!!! - DynamicRRV - 01-10-2011 09:36pm

Smile

RE: My turn!!! - RacingSnake - 02-10-2011 08:27am

Oh, have also got the ebony lining specced.

I've picked the vortex interior to be 'safe', but looking at he pictures again, not sure if I should be more brave with something like the verve, or even the oxford leather?!
Will investigate that today!

RE: My turn!!! - Spiderman - 02-10-2011 08:46am

Verve is stunning with Black or White, it will lift the interior of your Evoque, I have yet to meet anyone who dislikes the interior once they've seen it for real....

Also there are a couple of variants on the Dynamic Fuji with & without the Black contrast roof on AutoTraders website....you may want to take a look to be certain your roof choice is the best one for you....as I am slithering whether to go contrast black after seeing an all White Dynamic yesterday which looked seamless and the flip up rear roof spoiler stands out as a feature also...

Whichever you choose I'm sure you'll be delighted as it's a great car...

RE: My turn!!! - bennno - 02-10-2011 05:10pm

(01-10-2011 07:39pm)RacingSnake Wrote:  Have placed my order (finally!)

Dynamic coupe sd4 auto in fuji (suprise suprise)
Lux pack
Privacy Glass
Adaptive xenons
Shadow style 7 wheels

Cannot wait! Was toying with the contrast roof, but on reflection, I actually like the colour splash at the top of the car.

Like plenty of others.... Roll on March Very Happy

I would suggest black roof and the dealer optional black 20' wheels. Oxford have one and it's stunning as a fujian dynamic with window tints.