babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anyone seen Pure in Fuji white with cirrus/lunar interior? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Anyone seen Pure in Fuji white with cirrus/lunar interior? (/Thread-Anyone-seen-Pure-in-Fuji-white-with-cirrus-lunar-interior)

Anyone seen Pure in Fuji white with cirrus/lunar interior? - RadioHam - 14-09-2011 11:33pm

This is my interior choice - still time to change....

Anyone seen this combo and care to comment/post pics?

RE: Anyone seen Pure in Fuji white with cirrus/lunar interior? - 3VOQU3 - 15-09-2011 01:12am

There are pics about with that combo, i remember comments were that its a brave choice..

But someone has to be brave.. Same colour combo i've gone for.. I'm hoping my dark ass tint should seperate the interior from exterior nicely

RE: Anyone seen Pure in Fuji white with cirrus/lunar interior? - lrdaft - 15-09-2011 06:32am

I have gone for that choice as well seen both on different cars but not together cirrus looks really good don't think we will be disappointed[/align]

RE: Anyone seen Pure in Fuji white with cirrus/lunar interior? - vision*R - 15-09-2011 09:14am

I've chosen that combo as well. Never seen it together but I feel it might suit the bold design of the car.

RE: Anyone seen Pure in Fuji white with cirrus/lunar interior? - cutter7 - 15-09-2011 09:44am

I'm another too..

I'll be starting with the 20" Gloss Blacks, save the style 6's for Sundays..Laughing

RE: Anyone seen Pure in Fuji white with cirrus/lunar interior? - Deekster - 15-09-2011 10:07am

I too have gone for that colour choice of Fuji White with Cirrus/Lunar interior. Town & County Aberdeen had an Orkney Grey Pure with Cirrus/Lunar. It looked the dogs xxxxxxxx. I am glad that I changed to Cirrus/Lunar from Almond/Expresso. You will not be dissappointed.

RE: Anyone seen Pure in Fuji white with cirrus/lunar interior? - lrdaft - 15-09-2011 06:49pm

That's where mine was ordered from
What's your delivery date and what wheels have you ordered?

RE: Anyone seen Pure in Fuji white with cirrus/lunar interior? - RadioHam - 15-09-2011 09:17pm

think i'll stick with it then!!! still love to see a few pics.... anyone?

RE: Anyone seen Pure in Fuji white with cirrus/lunar interior? - GibEvoque - 19-09-2011 08:36am

Going for this combo as well, would love to see a pic.

RE: Anyone seen Pure in Fuji white with cirrus/lunar interior? - Deekster - 19-09-2011 09:28am

Hello Irdaft

My delivery date is scheduled to be November 2nd. I ordered it a year ago and specced it the day the specs were released. I have gone for the 20" alloys.

What is your delivery date?