babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Xenon delays - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Xenon delays (/Thread-Xenon-delays)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Xenon delays - defender_uk - 17-09-2011 12:35pm

all this really takes the pleasure out of the new car...
just reminds me of when I went to pick up the new RRS, the day after launch in 05. I had ordered red exterior and black interior. I got to the dealers to find a red exterior and white interior...no explanation, no apology, just take it or leave it...and as it was being shipped to Cyprus the day after, I was stuck. So there is no change at all at LR. I have said before....a great product, a useless and arrogant company who do not give a jot about customers.

RE: Xenon delays - JRL2W - 17-09-2011 02:14pm

Just checked with my dealer and he informs me that I have been told that the issue is with adaptive Xenons.

My query to him was Pure related, but not sure if his comment is range wide or Pure specific.

My order confirmed as still OK for xenons and is still on time.

RE: Xenon delays - defender_uk - 17-09-2011 02:18pm

oh well...that still screws me then....glad yours is on track!

RE: Xenon delays - Wicksy - 17-09-2011 02:49pm

(17-09-2011 02:14pm)JRL2W Wrote:  Just checked with my dealer and he informs me that I have been told that the issue is with adaptive Xenons.

My query to him was Pure related, but not sure if his comment is range wide or Pure specific.

My order confirmed as still OK for xenons and is still on time.
The problem is with both variations - I've seen the e mail from LR to my dealer - some dealers seem to say anything the customer wants to hearRolling Eyes

RE: Xenon delays - EVO PUNDITT - 17-09-2011 03:13pm

Are there any L/R dealers on this forum? surely they can comment and clear this up! Or are they as confused as us?

RE: Xenon delays - xxxx5 - 17-09-2011 03:19pm

they will all have been gagged!

RE: Xenon delays - EVO PUNDITT - 17-09-2011 03:37pm

Oh! and some more confused members!
http://www.evoqueownersclub.co.uk/forum/why-do-dates-move-dec-to-feb-why_topic290.html

RE: Xenon delays - griff - 17-09-2011 03:47pm

My dealer was very honest and confirmed that as of now they have not been told my order has yet been affected.

They will monitor and keep me informed.
Cheers
Griff

RE: Xenon delays - alibeau - 17-09-2011 06:37pm

I only placed my order a week ago for a Dynamic and at that point was advised Jan/Feb delivery. Been to dealer today, he checked the system and advised that the date has been brought forward to November 17th. He said that they already had orders in the system and they have specced one of those for me!?!

I asked about any potential problems re xenons, he smiled (as he already suspects I am a 'mystery shopper' as I seem to know more than he does about whats going on thanks to this forum) but he said that it will not effect my order......

I hope he is telling the truth and/or is well informed, only time will tell........

If the November delivery date turns into a reality I will be delighted to say the least......

Ali Smile

RE: Xenon delays - cjfp - 17-09-2011 06:50pm

@alibeau - not aimed at u but I will be severely p!ssed if u get a nov slot and mine is delayed!