babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Xenon delays - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Xenon delays (/Thread-Xenon-delays)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Xenon delays - caroline11000 - 07-10-2011 11:23am

(06-10-2011 06:27pm)DDX Wrote:  Caroline, my dynamic from the same dealer as uou is delayed but I had to call them to find out. Might be worth giving them a ring. Ask them to check your order on the vista system.
Just called our dealer and he checked on vista about my order and he says my build date remains unchanged with xenons still on! Very Happy Although all could change I suppose!

RE: Xenon delays - DDX - 07-10-2011 01:36pm

I think (and hope) that we may be very lucky. Either that or they're telling porkies to keep us quiet Wink

I wouldn't worry to much about pestering them. They haven't really had to 'sell' this car as it sold itself so a few emails/calls shouldn't bother them.

RE: Xenon delays - alibeau - 07-10-2011 02:53pm

I emailed my dealer this morning, just received reply....

There have been delays mentioned. However, I have just check with LandRover order control who tell me that your vehicle is still scheduled for 17th Nov.

I shall, of course, keep checking and let you know of any changes.

I shall keep my fingers firmly crossed but equally am bracing myself for a delay.....

Ali Smile

RE: Xenon delays - cobkelly - 07-10-2011 03:50pm

Just called my dealer and was told that my Pure with Xenons still has a build date of mid-november with delivery 1st December, so no delay for me.

RE: Xenon delays - alibeau - 07-10-2011 04:10pm

I just can't get my head around how some Evoques are delayed and others are not?! Other than the fact that some may have been specced without Xenon's, surely if there is a delay then ALL cars are delayed? Or is not all down to the Xenon issues?!?!

Anyway, me confused but still keeping my fingers crossed regardless!

Ali Smile

RE: Xenon delays - vinny - 08-10-2011 04:22pm

In at dealer today and informed my delivery date has slipped fron 14/12/11 to 28/12/11 ,14 days late but the xenons are definately game on!!
As I will be on my annual xmas holiday in Tenerife from 20th they will hold registration until early january so happy with that.
Also arranged a whole day test drive this wednesday in their prestige sd4 coupe just to re aquaint myself in preparation!!!

RE: Xenon delays - Evoqess - 08-10-2011 06:08pm

What a great New Years gift Viiny! Smile

RE: Xenon delays - Wicksy - 08-10-2011 06:10pm

(08-10-2011 04:22pm)vinny Wrote:  In at dealer today and informed my delivery date has slipped fron 14/12/11 to 28/12/11 ,14 days late but the xenons are definately game on!!
As I will be on my annual xmas holiday in Tenerife from 20th they will hold registration until early january so happy with that.
Also arranged a whole day test drive this wednesday in their prestige sd4 coupe just to re aquaint myself in preparation!!!
I'm in the same situation, Vinnny. I am away on holiday from Dec. 3 until Christmas Eve - my delivery date is December 8 so I too have asked the dealer to hold registration. I'd love to think that I could pick her up on New Year's Day but can't imagine them being open thenSad

RE: Xenon delays - vinny - 08-10-2011 06:39pm

Yes new years day is definately out,us people north of the border dont wake up until the 3rd at the earliest Very Happy

RE: Xenon delays - xxxx5 - 10-10-2011 08:33pm

Lastest from my dealer tonight, Pure orders with Xenons will be honoured but will now be delayed by 1 month. Mine is now due late January. Slightly disappointed about the delay but happy that Xenons will remain. Off to find myself a cheap RRS for winter, then I can sell the BMW.