babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Gauge Cluster color question - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Gauge Cluster color question (/Thread-Gauge-Cluster-color-question)

Gauge Cluster color question - Stonecrestph - 23-02-2017 03:03pm

Good Morning All,

new to the forum and new to owning an Evoque,

Is there a setting to change the color of the light behind the speedometer and tach? i noticed a photo in a thread where that vehicle had red instead of white. I believe the photo was of a right hand drive. any info is appreciated.

have a great day Very Happy

RE: Gauge Cluster color question - Donny Dog - 23-02-2017 04:08pm

(23-02-2017 03:03pm)Stonecrestph Wrote:  Good Morning All,

new to the forum and new to owning an Evoque,

Is there a setting to change the color of the light behind the speedometer and tach? i noticed a photo in a thread where that vehicle had red instead of white. I believe the photo was of a right hand drive. any info is appreciated.

have a great day Very Happy

I believe that red only comes up in Dynamic mode on cars having this spec., in which case it changes colour when Dynamic is selected.

RE: Gauge Cluster color question - RREVO - 23-02-2017 04:13pm

On a Dymamic model (mine's a auto gearbox) when you move from drive into sport mode the gauges go from white to red Shocked Very Happy nice.

RE: Gauge Cluster color question - Stonecrestph - 23-02-2017 04:20pm

Thank you for the information.

I was hoping there was a simple setting similar to the one I had in my Mustang, called My Color. it changed the ambient light color, guage color, or door sill backlight to either a custom color, or one of many preset colors.

Cheers!

RE: Gauge Cluster color question - RREVO - 23-02-2017 06:25pm

If it's just the overall ambient lighting you want to alter (not gauges) then this can be done from the touch screen. Ambient lighting is found in the extra features menu, but to alter the colour and intensity the headlights need to be on at the same time.

RE: Gauge Cluster color question - Stonecrestph - 26-02-2017 09:56pm

(23-02-2017 06:25pm)RREVO Wrote:  If it's just the overall ambient lighting you want to alter (not gauges) then this can be done from the touch screen. Ambient lighting is found in the extra features menu, but to alter the colour and intensity the headlights need to be on at the same time.

I was able to figure the ambient color out. I was inquiring as to the gauge cluster.

RE: Gauge Cluster color question - bee - 27-02-2017 06:31pm

(26-02-2017 09:56pm)Stonecrestph Wrote:  I was able to figure the ambient color out. I was inquiring as to the gauge cluster.

no, as said by members, only on dynamic when in dynamic mode.Cool

RE: Gauge Cluster color question - 335i - 16-03-2017 02:53am

The ambient lighting is a real joke lmao