babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
totally fall out of board computer - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: totally fall out of board computer (/Thread-totally-fall-out-of-board-computer)

totally fall out of board computer - jojosr - 14-08-2016 09:18pm

I have MY 2013 and till today everything was OK. Today when driving and listen to the radio, radio started to whistle continuesly...on each station. I was parking the car and when again started, there were no radio, no navigation, no phone posible to work.....very confusing.
My question is, if someone had this issue and how to solve it. Is it posiblle just to reset it or necessary to visit service.
Thanks for any advise...

RE: totally fall out of board computer - Steve D - 14-08-2016 09:47pm

You could try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes and then reconnect it. You'll need to reset your radio stations, click and a few other things - Windows?

RE: totally fall out of board computer - jojosr - 15-08-2016 08:56am

(14-08-2016 09:47pm)Steve D Wrote:  You could try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes and then reconnect it. You'll need to reset your radio stations, click and a few other things - Windows?

Thanks a lot Steve, magically it works Very Happy
Must be Windows...

RE: totally fall out of board computer - Steve D - 15-08-2016 10:23am

Windows - I meant after disconnecting battery, reset the windows by winding them up and hold the button in for about 5 seconds to get the auto close working. Oh, and as for 'click' in my post, I meant 'clock'! Reset that too.

RE: totally fall out of board computer - jojosr - 15-08-2016 01:35pm

It works fine without holding any button. And all thing were as before, only clock was reset, radio and phone and all other things OK.
Thanks for advice....