babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Any SDD Experts here who could help me understand something? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Any SDD Experts here who could help me understand something? (/Thread-Any-SDD-Experts-here-who-could-help-me-understand-something)

Any SDD Experts here who could help me understand something? - owencardew - 31-07-2016 10:44pm

Hi,

Are there any SDD Experts here who could help me understand what is going on with my Evoque? The dealers here are not very clever, so i am trying to figure out for myself what is happening...

Basically when i connect my Evoque to SDD, it reads the DTC Fault Codes from previous mileage i.e. It shows errors that appeared at 62,000km. The car is now on 63,500km. So when the 'Expert' at the dealers here clears the DTCs, and then reads again, he says it is bringing back the same old faults with the old mileages recorded.

Surely if he clears the faults correctly, and the problems are still present they will show up displaying the current mileage and not the old mileage?

Any help gratefully appreciated!

Owen

RE: Any SDD Experts here who could help me understand something? - owencardew - 02-08-2016 07:32pm

Anybody???

RE: Any SDD Experts here who could help me understand something? - Steve D - 02-08-2016 07:50pm

I think you've answered your own question - the dealers are not very clever and they obviously are not clearing the fault. Try another dealer perhaps?