babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
1st Service price differences, yikes!!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: 1st Service price differences, yikes!!! (/Thread-1st-Service-price-differences-yikes)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: 1st Service price differences, yikes!!! - Big G - 20-12-2012 04:42pm

Republic of Ireland, Dublin:

HB Dennis - €300
Stuarts - €360
Spirt Motors - €350 - €400

RE: 1st Service price differences, yikes!!! - SINGHY - 10-03-2013 11:17pm

Mine is now due for its first service, before I ring the dealers in the West Yorkshire area is there anybody else on the forum who's lucky enough to live in gods own county and has found the best price for the first service? if so can you please advise me what prices you were quoted. I don't have any allegiance to any dealers or LR but to avoid any warranty quibbles I'd rather have it serviced by a LR dealer.

RE: 1st Service price differences, yikes!!! - Amadeus - 11-03-2013 05:51am

Mine will be free as part of the corporate service program. Oh, you mean the UK ...... ? Wink
Well, I'm in god's own other country Smile

RE: 1st Service price differences, yikes!!! - simonc - 11-03-2013 02:07pm

(01-12-2012 02:30pm)gw76 Wrote:  £299 Shields Land Rover Glasgow. And no wash or vacuum !
They've quoted me £275 including a wash - odd! Mine's the petrol tho if that makes a difference to the price (not sure if the inclusive wash policy has changed in the meantime too). It's with them at the moment so will update on how it went when I get word and collect it.

I also got a quote from Parks in Prestwick/Ayr which was around £370 and from Hunters in Southampton where I purchased from (and because I'm planning to head down that way towards the end if the month) and that was £311.

[Edit] Well just picked it up and sure enough £275 (just under) including a wash. Service department were very pleasant to deal with and helpful too.

RE: 1st Service price differences, yikes!!! - Donny Dog - 11-03-2013 04:27pm

(10-03-2013 11:17pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Mine is now due for its first service, before I ring the dealers in the West Yorkshire area is there anybody else on the forum who's lucky enough to live in gods own county and has found the best price for the first service? if so can you please advise me what prices you were quoted. I don't have any allegiance to any dealers or LR but to avoid any warranty quibbles I'd rather have it serviced by a LR dealer.

Stratstones in Doncaster did mine last week for £300 inc. VAT (collected, valeted, etc.). They originally quoted £347, but reduced it when I said I'd go elsewhere. If I'd wanted a loan car, it would have been the same price, although it's £10 extra if you want the excess waiver (otherwise you have a £1,000 excess).

Incidentally, my local Mercedes dealer (also in Doncaster) has a fixed price service for all models which seems standard throughout the UK, and is cheaper even for my SL500. Also, there is no annual basis for services, which are based on actual use, making servicing for a low mileage user like me far cheaper while still adhering to warranty requirements.

RE: 1st Service price differences, yikes!!! - cjfp - 11-03-2013 06:00pm

(11-03-2013 02:07pm)simonc Wrote:  and from Hunters in Southampton where I purchased from (and because I'm planning to head down that way towards the end if the month) and that was £311.

Lucky you - mine cost £333.61 with them - mind you, that did include £5 (yes £5) for screen wash. Freeeckin' rip off that (I did moan and got it taken off)

RE: 1st Service price differences, yikes!!! - Nantmoel - 11-03-2013 10:30pm

Phew am I glad I had a 5 year service plan for £399.

RE: 1st Service price differences, yikes!!! - Fitcherama - 12-03-2013 10:34am

Just purchased a new Evoque from Stratstones Burnham - 5 years service package for £199 thrown in with other extras so very happy.

RE: 1st Service price differences, yikes!!! - speary - 12-03-2013 02:02pm

I suppose as Evoques get more common customers will be given more incentives to buy. Early adopters got absoloutly sod all regarding discounts, freebies etc.

RE: 1st Service price differences, yikes!!! - THEMACS - 12-03-2013 02:08pm

(12-03-2013 02:02pm)speary Wrote:  Early adopters got absoloutly sod all regarding discounts, freebies etc.

I got an umberella, which I have lost!Crying