babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dynamic Kit - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Dynamic Kit (/Thread-Dynamic-Kit--931)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Dynamic Kit - paulus599 - 05-11-2011 05:50pm

I think he may mean the lower centre section of the bumber, i.e. the inverted silver coloured 'U' shaped bit that the exhaust's comes through. This does look very similar on all models but can't tell if this is integral to the other part of the bumper. Over to you Pete Very Happy

RE: Dynamic Kit - WB - 05-11-2011 06:57pm

(05-11-2011 05:50pm)paulus599 Wrote:  I think he may mean the lower centre section of the bumber, i.e. the inverted silver coloured 'U' shaped bit that the exhaust's comes through. This does look very similar on all models but can't tell if this is integral to the other part of the bumper. Over to you Pete Very Happy

Yes that's exactly what I mean. The two parts that include the square exhaust trims and the horizontal piece that links them.

We know the two exhaust trim sections come off as one is removed during transit - not sure about the middle section but it does look separate from the main bumper piece. We need someone with a dynamic to investigate.

RE: Dynamic Kit - xxxx5 - 05-11-2011 08:23pm

(05-11-2011 06:57pm)wbessada Wrote:  Yes that's exactly what I mean. The two parts that include the square exhaust trims and the horizontal piece that links them.

We know the two exhaust trim sections come off as one is removed during transit - not sure about the middle section but it does look separate from the main bumper piece. We need someone with a dynamic to investigate.

get Tim or pete on the case!

RE: Dynamic Kit - Blackseries - 06-11-2011 12:16am

(04-11-2011 05:31pm)wbessada Wrote:  Do you definitely need the bumper and exhaust? - Could you just swap the three silver bits from the dynamic bumper onto a prestige/pure bumper?

I did look at this option quite closely at the Unleashed events. Unfortunately because the profiles of the Dynamic and Prestige bumpers are different - the Dynamic bumper is deeper hence the shallower departure angles - these parts aren't interchangeable. However one option I did look at was adding the Chrome Dynamic square finishers to the Prestige hook covers (after a bit of manipulation) - this could be a very cost effective way of getting the Dynamic look without going the whole bumper route. Then just paint the U (2 x hook covers and connecting bar) reflex silver and the scuff plate black (which comes off) & voila ...... just a thought