babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Halogen Lights!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Halogen Lights!! (/Thread-Halogen-Lights--2182)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Halogen Lights!! - ceebee - 06-02-2012 10:02pm

I hope Singhy isn't reading the above comments as he seems to think that anyone who defends LR is a clown apparently.

Also, if certain members are so annoyed with LR then can I suggest that they vote with their wallets, cancel their orders and go and buy something else.

RE: Halogen Lights!! - adhamija - 12-02-2012 02:24pm

(06-02-2012 10:02pm)ceebee Wrote:  I hope Singhy isn't reading the above comments as he seems to think that anyone who defends LR is a clown apparently.

Also, if certain members are so annoyed with LR then can I suggest that they vote with their wallets, cancel their orders and go and buy something else.

Topic Killer!

Halogen Lights!! - ceebee - 12-02-2012 04:33pm

Ha, ha, I am not saying that I don't agree with you, it's just that if I was so angry or frustrated with a product or service I would just make sure that I spent my money elsewhere.

The reality is that many other manufacturers have poor service also, so it would be out of the frying pan and into the fire.

For what it's worth, I fully expected my pure to arrive with the signature lights and was disappointed when it didn't. However, it wasn't a deal breaker for me as the car has so many plus points that made up for it.

I suppose it comes down to what you expect for your money......