babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Finance - Best Option - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Finance - Best Option (/Thread-Finance-Best-Option)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Finance - Best Option - bash18uk - 19-01-2012 01:04pm

Just to let you all know I have recieved a more improved offer from Brokers4cars at 7.2% which is very good in comparison to the other quotes I have been given. They have also reduced their brokers fee to £375 to secure the deal. My payments are £467 p/m over 48 months with 8k deposit.

RE: Finance - Best Option - LDT - 19-01-2012 02:00pm

That's good news, it was worthwhile you shopping around and useful for other forum members looking for finance.

RE: Finance - Best Option - captaincrash - 31-01-2012 05:24pm

Couple of months to go so I thought I best sort out how I'm going to pay - had an initial offer from Chris at prestige back in September when I originally placed the order, but apparently rates gone a bit mental for them at the moment and he can now only offer 8.9%! Perhaps should have pulled my finger out earlier Sad

Also now talking to Brokers4cars who are advertising 7.2%...

RE: Finance - Best Option - sethor - 31-01-2012 06:02pm

(15-01-2012 04:24am)degcds Wrote:  Wow!! Interest rates seem high in the UK. I'm kind of shocked... we financed through a local bank for 2.39% for 72 months. We always aim for the lowest payment but usually pay twice the amount due- incase hard times ever come about. Does range rover not offer competitive rates for their own cars? I know here in the US they are still not competitive as our local or national banks...

I would have thought rates would have been pretty good in the UK considering your reserve bank offical rate is 0.5%, In Australia its 4.25% and most of the finance companies here in Australia offer rates around 12% for secured car finance. But I managed to get finance approved at a 7.5% rate through a family friend.

RE: Finance - Best Option - captaincrash - 31-01-2012 06:52pm

Indeed...

Dan at Brokers4Cars came back to me with 7.1%, subject to a £563 fee which is about the best I've found at the moment. I might have a word about the brokers fee seen as people have got it reduced Smile

Chris at Prestige thinks he's going to be able to do better than 8.9% next week so I'll probably hold on to hear back from him first before committing...

RE: Finance - Best Option - Chunkstar - 31-01-2012 09:49pm

Try capital car finance ask for mark his fee was less !

RE: Finance - Best Option - Asty - 31-01-2012 10:32pm

I don't know much about car finance as we've always paid cash, but this time we would like to keep some security in the bank. Are the PCP deals people are quoting on here inclusive of tax, insurance, and full maintenance including tyres? We just want to know if our company financed scheme is competitive.

RE: Finance - Best Option - bash18uk - 01-02-2012 12:04pm

Hi I got my finance through Dan from Broker4cars...excellent service. Got my car now and was able to get 7.2% paying £455 a month with 8k deposit. I paid £375 brokers fee Smile! The finance company was close motor finance.

RE: Finance - Best Option - SINGHY - 01-02-2012 04:44pm

The LR dealer has offered me 4.7% flat rate on a loan but the bank loan offer is better at 6.4% APR. Does anybody know of any better loan rates than these?