babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dec 25th the baby Jesus was born ... but on the 28th Dec, I got to drive my new baby! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Dec 25th the baby Jesus was born ... but on the 28th Dec, I got to drive my new baby! (/Thread-Dec-25th-the-baby-Jesus-was-born-but-on-the-28th-Dec-I-got-to-drive-my-new-baby)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Dec 25th the baby Jesus was born ... but on the 28th Dec, I got to drive my new baby! - iced_07 - 30-12-2011 08:02pm

Congratulations. Looks fantastic and lovely detailed set of photos. They've nearly convinced me I should add Xenons to my pure.

Enjoy

RE: Dec 25th the baby Jesus was born ... but on the 28th Dec, I got to drive my new baby! - cjfp - 30-12-2011 08:41pm

@iced_07 - if u can do then do it!

RE: Dec 25th the baby Jesus was born ... but on the 28th Dec, I got to drive my new baby! - iced_07 - 30-12-2011 08:57pm

I think I will and remove the auto dimming rear view mirror since I've got the privacy glass - will make it less of a hit on the wallet. Got plenty of time to decide, as only ordered 2nd December