babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Exhaust - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Exhaust (/Thread-Exhaust)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Exhaust - GibEvoque - 02-11-2011 05:22pm

Any news if exhaust will be adapted for Dynamic?

RE: Exhaust - AmDtuning.com - 03-11-2011 04:45pm

(02-11-2011 05:22pm)GibEvoque Wrote:  Any news if exhaust will be adapted for Dynamic?

Hi

The system has been designed to work with the Dynamic but without tailpipes. So Yes this will be available from mid December.

Cheers Shaun.

RE: Exhaust - GibEvoque - 03-11-2011 05:41pm

(03-11-2011 04:45pm)AmDtuning.com Wrote:  Hi

The system has been designed to work with the Dynamic but without tailpipes. So Yes this will be available from mid December.

Cheers Shaun.

Well mine doesn't arrive untill march or so, but keeping it in mind, i presume there is no risk of burning/melting the inside of the bumper with no tailpipe. (Had this problem on another vehicle, long story though).

will you be able to perform the remap remotely as i am based in Gibraltar, saw bell-auto talking about this, but don't understand how it would work.

RE: Exhaust - bell-auto-services - 03-11-2011 07:55pm

Hi

I think Shaun is stating it will not have chrome tail pipes fitted if its ordered for a Dynamic.

He is not stating that his exhaust does not actually have any tail pipes at all Laughing so you will have no problem with your bumper if you are fitting his exhaust Tongue Out

Pete

RE: Exhaust - xxxx5 - 03-11-2011 08:07pm

(03-11-2011 07:55pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  Hi

I think Shaun is stating it will not have chrome tail pipes fitted if its ordered for a Dynamic.

He is not stating that his exhaust does not actually have any tail pipes at all Laughing so you will have no problem with your bumper if you are fitting his exhaust Tongue Out

Pete

Very quick thinking Pete!

RE: Exhaust - bell-auto-services - 03-11-2011 08:10pm

You know me I aim to please.

At least GibEvoque wont now have to worry about a melting bumper Smile

Pete

RE: Exhaust - cjfp - 03-11-2011 08:11pm

I'd love to be in a position to even think about worrying about a melting bumper!!

RE: Exhaust - GibEvoque - 04-11-2011 12:03pm

i meant that if a shortened tailpipe used that exits just behind the bumper there may be a risk of heat building up in the plastics used in the bumper, not no tailpipe Laughing but i bet it would sound awesome without oneVery Happy

RE: Exhaust - bell-auto-services - 04-11-2011 12:20pm

I assume they will replace the tail pipes for non chrome ones but the length will be as factory.

RE: Exhaust - AmDtuning.com - 04-11-2011 03:44pm

As Pete said!! lol