babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Alternative vehicles. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Alternative vehicles. (/Thread-Alternative-vehicles)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Alternative vehicles. - hybris - 03-01-2012 06:07pm

An update on my delivery. The BMW 1M is being delivered this week. Same week as BMW did tell me when I did switch my order from the Evoque to the 1M. Like it should be. Really looking forward to getting it. Wink

RE: Alternative vehicles. - THEMACS - 03-01-2012 06:18pm

Great Stuff, Cracking Little Car with a FAB Engine!!! I have a 335i Coupe which shares a similar engine, but obviously not as powerfulCrying

Hope You Enjoy, don't go Off Roading with it though!!!LaughingLaughing

RE: Alternative vehicles. - invoke - 03-01-2012 09:21pm

if i have to think twice, i'll go with X3, nothing like it... it just hugs the road... so great in maneuvering.. a lot of power and comfort is not bad.. while Q5 is somewhat similar and comes with a "back killer" package as a standard. BMW is no doubt an ultimate driving machine !!

RE: Alternative vehicles. - hybris - 03-01-2012 09:34pm

For offroad I still have my X5 (E70). But will make sure to go on "track" with the 1M... Wink

Still have my eyes on what Land Rover does in the future. Maybe I will come back to change my X5 for an Evoque or the new Range Rover one day... Wink If BMW don't release a new brilliant X5 that is. Wink

RE: Alternative vehicles. - BMW86 - 04-01-2012 07:28am

(03-01-2012 09:34pm)hybris Wrote:  For offroad I still have my X5 (E70). But will make sure to go on "track" with the 1M... Wink

Still have my eyes on what Land Rover does in the future. Maybe I will come back to change my X5 for an Evoque or the new Range Rover one day... Wink If BMW don't release a new brilliant X5 that is. Wink

Congrats on the 1M mate. It's a beast!!

RE: Alternative vehicles. - hybris - 11-01-2012 07:56am

@BMW86: Was the blond extra for your BMW in your profile picture? Wink