babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Firenze red - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Firenze red (/Thread-Firenze-red--915)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Firenze red - bell-auto-services - 03-09-2011 09:45pm

It looks like a lot of people are now changing color to red after seeing it in the flesh Smile The pictured car looks like exactly what ive ordered.

Pete

RE: Firenze red - Acwats - 03-09-2011 09:54pm

(03-09-2011 09:45pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  It looks like a lot of people are now changing color to red after seeing it in the flesh Smile The pictured car looks like exactly what ive ordered.

Pete

Exactly the same but you will not be getting my wife searching for the seat adjuster in yours will you?
If today is anything to go by that would be a bad thing as I found if hard to remove her from behind the wheel to the passenger seat when we got half way round the test drive Laughing

RE: Firenze red - forest172 - 03-09-2011 09:57pm

one from Chatsworth show today

[Image: DSCF6540.jpg]

RE: Firenze red - bell-auto-services - 03-09-2011 09:58pm

Ahh if you cant get her out of the driving seat you can keep her lol.

I did a simlar thing on my test drive but i was sneeky and drove the first 2/3 of the way first so i knew i would get to drive it, where as if she would have drove first i would not have had a chance.

Pete

RE: Firenze red - geordie - 03-09-2011 10:35pm

That's a pity Acwats I thought I would be the only red one in Telford.
Was at stow today. Probably saw you with the kids.
What great day and fabulous meal.

RE: Firenze red - Acwats - 06-09-2011 08:52pm

(03-09-2011 10:35pm)geordie Wrote:  That's a pity Acwats I thought I would be the only red one in Telford.
Was at stow today. Probably saw you with the kids.
What great day and fabulous meal.

Geordie - what are you getting and when?

RE: Firenze red - geordie - 06-09-2011 10:17pm

Acwats, pure Sd4 Red, stylepack, pano roof, ebony plus headlining, auto dim mirror, mats etc. I have delayed delivery until March for birthday present and12 reg.