babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? (/Thread-How-to-change-both-passenger-and-driver-temperature-at-once)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - dynamicgirl - 08-06-2013 12:04pm

I too have had this 'climate control 'synch' feature in previous cars, but can't say it's something that bothers me not having it on the Evoque. If I have a passenger in the car with me, then they will adjust the temp in their seat space for themself and if I don't, then the other temp doesn't affect me. In all honesty though, I feel the guys above are quite simply having a bit of good old British 'banter' with the OP and they don't mean any harm.

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - Rein - 31-07-2013 12:38pm

Landrover sent me a hotfix for this issue today

[Image: FF1CB303-5430-4410-ADAE-50DD6AA1B540-135...g~original]

[Image: F274DC13-EECF-4240-9E44-CE6BC0A9B3E8-135...g~original]

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - dynamicgirl - 31-07-2013 12:44pm

Haha! Love it, Rein. Bet that cost you a fortune! Paula xx

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - Rein - 31-07-2013 12:50pm

Yeah, price was pretty steep, but maybe some aftermarket parts will appear in a while Smile

RE: How to change both passenger and driver temperature at once? - heronb - 31-07-2013 01:13pm

Brilliant, can you get it in different colours, clashes with the gloss black look.

and get your duster out its filthy.