babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show (/Thread-Is-anyone-going-to-the-Geneva-Motor-Show)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Is anyone going to the Geneva Motor Show - Blackseries - 13-03-2011 03:11pm

(06-03-2011 09:53pm)Firebird Wrote:  Whilst you are measuring things any chance of measuring the height of the front lower grill.

The lower grill is 3.5" high so your lights should fit - couldn't see how the grill was attached so not sure if the actual hole is 3.5" high but I'm sure there's a solution.

The distance from the top of the rear seat to the tailgate (5 Door) is 22".

Hope that helps.
(06-03-2011 09:53pm)Firebird Wrote:  Whilst you are measuring things any chance of measuring the height of the front lower grill.

The lower grill is 3.5" high so your lights should fit - couldn't see how the grill was attached so not sure if the actual hole is 3.5" high but I'm sure there's a solution.

Hope that helps.
Firebird Wrote:
"Whilst you are measuring things any chance of measuring the height of the front lower grill."

Hope that helps.