babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
RESOLVED (with great dealer service!):First fault and not even driven off forecourt!! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: RESOLVED (with great dealer service!):First fault and not even driven off forecourt!! (/Thread-RESOLVED-with-great-dealer-service-First-fault-and-not-even-driven-off-forecourt)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: RESOLVED (with great dealer service!):First fault and not even driven off forecourt!! - Evo-king - 18-06-2012 08:49pm

My lad picked up his new JCW Mini on Saturday, took his mother out in it yesterday and got the engine warning message, car put into limp mode.

So a 55mile trip back to the dealer today, to discover a pipe had worked loose in the turbo area.

Guess it happens on all cars, but it does sour the new car experience.

RE: RESOLVED (with great dealer service!):First fault and not even driven off forecourt!! - DaveR - 21-06-2012 06:41am

(18-06-2012 02:35pm)Teetree Wrote:  +1 . Not even a "hello " . Or " can we help you?" we also went to williams . (Awaiting news due in aug. fingers crossed !)

I had trouble with Guy Salmon Stockport who seemed disinterested in selling me a nearly new fl2. I also ended up
at Williams and after chatting with them and seeing a few fl2 they had in ended looking at and buying a new RRE.
All in all a very good experience at Williams Manchester.