babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
I have mine now..and am loving it...but..... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: I have mine now..and am loving it...but..... (/Thread-I-have-mine-now-and-am-loving-it-but)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: I have mine now..and am loving it...but..... - BOBM4N - 13-03-2012 04:39pm

(13-03-2012 02:31pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  But why would mine suddenly decide to point to the boot lid when in reverse gear? Confused (The picture is otherwise just as clear as normal camera mode, even with the overlay).

No idea, meant to reply to Billionaireboysclub regarding 4c) Embarrassed

RE: I have mine now..and am loving it...but..... - ChuckieB - 13-03-2012 04:52pm

(13-03-2012 02:31pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  But why would mine suddenly decide to point to the boot lid when in reverse gear? Confused (The picture is otherwise just as clear as normal camera mode, even with the overlay).

For those with surround cameras there is a wide angle vs narrow angle choice, or so I am led to believe. Us mere mortals without surround cameras (but with reversing cameras!)have the wide angle only with the close up of the boot. I would perhaps expect lesser quality when in that wide angle mode.

Just a thought.

RE: I have mine now..and am loving it...but..... - Donny Dog - 13-03-2012 05:29pm

(13-03-2012 04:52pm)ChuckieB Wrote:  For those with surround cameras there is a wide angle vs narrow angle choice, or so I am led to believe. Us mere mortals without surround cameras (but with reversing cameras!)have the wide angle only with the close up of the boot. I would perhaps expect lesser quality when in that wide angle mode.

Just a thought.

That's true, but the rear view when in reverse gear should be just the same (you can't alter it in that mode). The problem is that it used to look down the road in reverse gear, but now looks slightly more down such that the boot lid has come into view. Does yours have any boot in view?

RE: I have mine now..and am loving it...but..... - cjfp - 13-03-2012 05:36pm

Does this thread help?

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Rear-view-camera-has-moved?highlight=Camera