babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
First person to wave at me - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: First person to wave at me (/Thread-First-person-to-wave-at-me)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: First person to wave at me - cjfp - 11-03-2012 10:45pm

Every time I've been to Liverpool I've not been able to move for different coloured ones. You were unlucky only seeing one!

RE: First person to wave at me - THEMACS - 11-03-2012 11:15pm

The only different coloured ones I see around there is when I go past Halewood, and even then they are mainly FujiSad

RE: First person to wave at me - cjfp - 17-03-2012 06:01pm

After giving a number of waves and a number of 'flashes' without getting bugger all in return I fear there are a number of eEvoque drivers out there that are obviously not members of babyrr.com!

RE: First person to wave at me - jitenc - 18-03-2012 09:56am

I tried all this before but the response wasn't great.... So the best is to ignore each other... See my thread....

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Iconic-gesture-for-an-iconic-car

Unless someone has a better idea?..

RE: First person to wave at me - PhilSkill - 20-03-2012 09:54pm

Apart from Cutter7, me and one other, my area is mainly grey and black and now a recent addition of a Firenze!

I had 2 Lads crossing in front of me at lights and one notices and nudges the other and they look over with beaming smiles... nice it still getting that reaction!

RE: First person to wave at me - PhilSkill - 21-03-2012 09:25pm

On saying that... I sat at traffic lights facing an identical copy of mine this morning... thought someone put a mirror in the road!

RE: First person to wave at me - cutter7 - 22-03-2012 01:20pm

The first person to wave at me happened about 20 mms ago.

I was waved into a lay-by by a police motor cyclist and given a ticket for speeding 'b******s..Embarrassed

47 in a 40.. 3 points left better than none.Shocked