babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
When my car arrives should I wrap i like this RR? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: When my car arrives should I wrap i like this RR? (/Thread-When-my-car-arrives-should-I-wrap-i-like-this-RR)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: When my car arrives should I wrap i like this RR? - slee18 - 12-02-2012 07:56am

Chrome is easy to clean I kind if like it

RE: When my car arrives should I wrap i like this RR? - jitenc - 12-02-2012 10:02am

Which thread am I looking at for pictures of hideous wraps and colour combinations? And have we got one to put your own pictures of your baby RRs?

RE: When my car arrives should I wrap i like this RR? - Asty - 12-02-2012 04:01pm

I used to think exactly the same, but people who pimp their cars in this way obviously have plenty of money not to care what others think. We are all so worried about the colour combo "we" like and "maximising resale value" we forget we just end up driving yet another boring Audi coloured clone like everyone else. I am just as guilty and have ended up with silver silver dark grey on my last three cars, but this time I say sod it and it's more fun colour for me - the red, lime, or blue I think. Good luck to people who choose something that stands out.

Wth that said, that wrapped FFRR is hideous, but my hat off to the owner of the chromed one!

RE: When my car arrives should I wrap i like this RR? - Evo-king - 12-02-2012 06:56pm

(11-02-2012 08:17pm)cjfp Wrote:  That is quite possibly, ... No, that IS the worst thing I have ever seen

+1.

Maybe we should start a new thread, The ugliest looking.