babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
January Build Allocations - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: January Build Allocations (/Thread-January-Build-Allocations)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: January Build Allocations - Straydox - 20-01-2012 08:41pm

Yup - spoke to my dealer today - they haven't had the call for the January allocation yet either - mine is 5th on their list. The suggestion was that if it made the call in the coming week I'd see it by the end of April.... as the December allocations would make the end of March - or at least that's what LR had told them.

RE: January Build Allocations - SINGHY - 20-01-2012 09:02pm

Can somebody explain what all this "order call, in the pool, hold, allocations" business is? My dealer told me my car is being built on 2 March and they will have it by 29/03, this is in line with what I was advised when I ordered it back in September last year. Should I be asking the dealer for further information?

RE: January Build Allocations - ED209 - 20-01-2012 09:34pm

(20-01-2012 09:02pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Can somebody explain what all this "order call, in the pool, hold, allocations" business is? My dealer told me my car is being built on 2 March and they will have it by 29/03, this is in line with what I was advised when I ordered it back in September last year. Should I be asking the dealer for further information?

you dont need to know what the pool is because if you have a confimred build date then your car is out of it.

You have all the info you need.