babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anyone got a Feb Build Date? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Anyone got a Feb Build Date? (/Thread-Anyone-got-a-Feb-Build-Date)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Anyone got a Feb Build Date? - THEMACS - 06-01-2012 09:44pm

(06-01-2012 09:36pm)Ranger4 Wrote:  Mine was ordered by the dealership on the 22nd December, got an email the same day with a build date of 8th Feb - looking to pick it up on 1st March

Hopefully this is what I will have, order with factory per christmas, spoke to the dealer today and he said that as far as they were concerned it should be with me for 1 march, which seems to tie in with what you have.Very Happy

RE: Anyone got a Feb Build Date? - The Valeter - 06-01-2012 10:23pm

I recon dealers simply have so many orders they have got order dates etc muddled up!

RE: Anyone got a Feb Build Date? - Evo-king - 06-01-2012 11:46pm

(06-01-2012 09:36pm)Ranger4 Wrote:  Mine was ordered by the dealership on the 22nd December, got an email the same day with a build date of 8th Feb - looking to pick it up on 1st March

Ranger, nothing personal, but these late 2011 orders and early 2012 build dates are getting silly, why haven't the folks with older placed orders hearing anything.

Time to boil my head i think.Sad

RE: Anyone got a Feb Build Date? - The Valeter - 07-01-2012 12:40am

(06-01-2012 11:46pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Ranger, nothing personal, but these late 2011 orders and early 2012 build dates are getting silly, why haven't the folks with older placed orders hearing anything.

As in my post above probably.

Love your last sentence!! There seem to be a few like that on here lol.

RE: Anyone got a Feb Build Date? - Ranger4 - 07-01-2012 08:27am

(06-01-2012 11:46pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Ranger, nothing personal, but these late 2011 orders and early 2012 build dates are getting silly, why haven't the folks with older placed orders hearing anything.

Just to clarify, I preordered months ago, it was the dealership that submitted the order to Landrover on the 22nd December.

RE: Anyone got a Feb Build Date? - DefLeppard - 07-01-2012 09:03am

Ordered 5th December
Phone call from dealer on 23rd December saying:
Build date 6th Feb
Delivery late April/early May.

RE: Anyone got a Feb Build Date? - PAT - 07-01-2012 03:08pm

At last Very Happy the dealer confirmed that my car was called from the dark depths of the holding pool at the end of December and has a build date of the 2nd March with a delivery of the 19th March.
Last change date is the 8th Febuary but I've had almost 5 months to tweak things so thanks to the info gleamed from the forum I'm all set.

Was told to expect the delivery date to come forward so happy days Cool

RE: Anyone got a Feb Build Date? - SINGHY - 07-01-2012 08:16pm

I confirmed my spec with my dealer today and he advised me that they would have the car on 29 March'12, I didn't enquire in to all this "order call, in the pool" business but he did say he will be able to tell me the build date so that if I visit Halewood I might actually see it being built.

RE: Anyone got a Feb Build Date? - Hypnotic - 08-01-2012 11:51am

Mine is at the dealer. Collecting it when I get home on the 26th. Can't wait!

RE: Anyone got a Feb Build Date? - Billionaireboysclub - 09-01-2012 07:11pm

wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!

Just chased my dealer....and have been told :

Build Date at the moment is 17th Feb, and the car would be ready within 10 days...so I have said Ill take it around the 1st March.

He said he can not give me a vin number...as the car is not in production yet...which makes sense but I have read about topix...and a lot off peeps have their vin numbers?

Any help on that?