babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Land Rover Not Accepting Coupe Orders? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Land Rover Not Accepting Coupe Orders? (/Thread-Land-Rover-Not-Accepting-Coupe-Orders)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Land Rover Not Accepting Coupe Orders? - griff - 04-05-2011 08:46am

My dealer said i am no 4 of 6 orders for September and my car is a Coupe. I have just pinged him an e-mail asking for clarification.
Cheers

RE: Land Rover Not Accepting Coupe Orders? - LRX - 04-05-2011 08:56am

Just spoken to my dealer - this is rubbish. No component problems at all.

RE: Land Rover Not Accepting Coupe Orders? - griff - 04-05-2011 09:06am

My dealer has just e-mailed me "I understand your worry, I have been told by Land Rover that the 3 and 5 door will be available for customers in September. I haven’t heard that they wont be out until JAN next year."

Regards

RE: Land Rover Not Accepting Coupe Orders? - DynamicRRV - 04-05-2011 09:15am

Phew!

RE: Land Rover Not Accepting Coupe Orders? - mb8388 - 04-05-2011 09:55am

That's good news but I can't understand why my dealer (Stratsone, Hull) is being so obstructive. I'm planning to spend about £43k on a car and you'd think he doesn't want the business! Trouble is I really want an Evoque even though the thought of a fully loaded Q5 is tempting...

RE: Land Rover Not Accepting Coupe Orders? - LRX - 04-05-2011 10:25am

I'm finding my dealer to be a nightmare too. Never returns calls, doesn't reply to emails etc. Really putting me off Range Rover.

RE: Land Rover Not Accepting Coupe Orders? - SW6RR - 04-05-2011 11:25am

(04-05-2011 09:55am)mb8388 Wrote:  That's good news but I can't understand why my dealer (Stratsone, Hull) is being so obstructive. I'm planning to spend about £43k on a car and you'd think he doesn't want the business! Trouble is I really want an Evoque even though the thought of a fully loaded Q5 is tempting...

keep the dream alive... I mean honestly, have you ever seen a more boring looking car than the Audi Q5? Except perhaps the X3. Or the Q3. Or the X1... Or, well - you get the point.

RE: Land Rover Not Accepting Coupe Orders? - mb8388 - 04-05-2011 11:31am

I agree, the Evoque is the best looking 4x4 by a mile and that's why I'm persevering!

RE: Land Rover Not Accepting Coupe Orders? - LRX - 04-05-2011 01:21pm

Or the best looking 4x4xfar...

RE: Land Rover Not Accepting Coupe Orders? - griff - 04-05-2011 03:23pm

More from my dealer" I have been assured by LR that Coupes will be available in September, we are allocated a number of cars for September yours being one. If other companies have got more (orders) than their allocated lots (for September on) then this would push back delivery times for them. The cars are currently sitting in Land Rover holding pool until our order bank opens. This is not something I can open, this is something the factory do. You are currently sitting 3rd on the list."
Simples