babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Got the call I've been waiting for - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Got the call I've been waiting for (/Thread-Got-the-call-I-ve-been-waiting-for)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Got the call I've been waiting for - andyuk - 19-12-2011 10:10pm

Christmas Shut down? My dealer said there will be no Halewood Shut down over Christmas because they are working non stop to get all orders back on track.

RE: Got the call I've been waiting for - LDT - 19-12-2011 10:28pm

(19-12-2011 10:10pm)andyuk Wrote:  Christmas Shut down? My dealer said there will be no Halewood Shut down over Christmas because they are working non stop to get all orders back on track.

I so hope that this is accurate, as I was under the impression that there was a shutdown too. Fingers crossed, it would be great to find production is up to speed.

RE: Got the call I've been waiting for - Evo-king - 19-12-2011 10:38pm

(19-12-2011 10:10pm)andyuk Wrote:  Christmas Shut down? My dealer said there will be no Halewood Shut down over Christmas because they are working non stop to get all orders back on track.

That really is good news.

I also read the "Busmans Holiday" story, JLR were offering Jaguar factory staff a paid holiday at Halewood building Evoques.

So that's either an extra (350 x 7) cars per day or 2450 cars, for one weeks production, or 4900 extra cars to be built.

Should have some more happy people by the New Year.