babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Black Lettering - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Black Lettering (/Thread-Black-Lettering)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Black Lettering - doug - 06-06-2013 04:40pm

Very nice Thumbs Up black badges against a black grille really sets it off.
Paula, what's with the LISA number plate

RE: Black Lettering - dynamicgirl - 06-06-2013 05:15pm

(06-06-2013 04:40pm)doug Wrote:  Very nice Thumbs Up black badges against a black grille really sets it off.
Paula, what's with the LISA number plate

Lol, I don't know how many people have asked me that one on the forums, Doug. You see the little guy in my avatar? His breed is LHASA APSO (I've got 3 of them at the moment and have owned Lhasas for years), so I bought a private plate for myself as close to that as I could get, as I couldn't get anything like my name. Very Happy xx

RE: Black Lettering - m_101 - 07-06-2013 12:45pm

Paula have you got aftermarket clear rear lights on yours?
Mine is the same colour scheme, fuji dynamic with black top - the lettering looks really good! Might consider doing it myself.

RE: Black Lettering - dynamicgirl - 07-06-2013 01:38pm

(07-06-2013 12:45pm)m_101 Wrote:  Paula have you got aftermarket clear rear lights on yours?
Mine is the same colour scheme, fuji dynamic with black top - the lettering looks really good! Might consider doing it myself.

Hi M, thanks very much Thumbs Up. The lights are OEM Land Rover ones from the VB Edition/Black Design Pack. You should do the black lettering! It looks really smart against Fuji. Smile

RE: Black Lettering - Evo-king - 08-06-2013 09:47pm

Good stuff there dynamicgirl.

Why not go for the VB grille as well, I've though about it.

RE: Black Lettering - dynamicgirl - 09-06-2013 11:47am

(08-06-2013 09:47pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Good stuff there dynamicgirl.

Why not go for the VB grille as well, I've though about it.

Thanks, Evo-king. The VB grille looks really cool, for sure. Don't think I'd be able to resist if the chance of one came up! I think you need the VIN number from a VB to be able to order the parts though, ..that might be the hard bit, lol. Laughing Paula xx