babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Where can I see the Evoque? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Where can I see the Evoque? (/Thread-Where-can-I-see-the-Evoque)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Where can I see the Evoque? - lrdaft - 01-04-2011 09:39pm

Now there's some photos that will not be posted
Are you saying the evoque boot is as big as the space under my desk?

RE: Where can I see the Evoque? - cjfp - 01-04-2011 09:52pm

Yes - all 'under desk' space is a "constant" (like gravity) and it was on this "constant" that the boot space of the Evoque was designed. However, you do need to remember that if you were to take your Evoque to the moon then the boot space will be smaller, just like gravity.

RE: Where can I see the Evoque? - lrdaft - 01-04-2011 10:01pm

So to sum up if I drink 200 pints I can curl up under my desk and drive my evoque to the moon where my boot will become smaller
If this is the case how many dogs can you fit in an evoque boot on the moon?
I think we may have strayed a little off topic here what was the original question?

RE: Where can I see the Evoque? - cjfp - 01-04-2011 10:17pm

Sorry about the delay, I was creating a model in Excel - and the answer is 42.

Are you now saying that your original question "Ref the boot does anyone know how many litres a Labrador is?" was not, in fact, a spoof question !

RE: Where can I see the Evoque? - lrdaft - 01-04-2011 10:41pm

Hang on I don't work at a desk this must make a huge difference to the amount of dogs in my boot
In answer to your other question no it wasnt a spoof question I just wandered how much litres of space a dog was but I got side tracked trying to drink 200pints
I feel this could be a long night

RE: Where can I see the Evoque? - cjfp - 02-04-2011 09:58am

OK - now knowing that it is a serious question I did some research. Unfortunately the only piece of information I could find is that a male labrador licks its own (and that's the important bit) b@lls about every half hour. Hope this helps.

RE: Where can I see the Evoque? - lrdaft - 02-04-2011 11:01am

But will he have room to do that in the boot of an evoque?

RE: Where can I see the Evoque? - cjfp - 02-04-2011 11:04am

(02-04-2011 11:01am)lrdaft Wrote:  But will he have room to do that in the boot of an evoque?

Again - drink your drink, get under the desk (you'll obviously have to use someone else's) and try it. To reiterate, it's someone else's desk your using, not their ........

RE: Where can I see the Evoque? - lrdaft - 03-04-2011 08:18pm

Sorry not been on today woke up stuck under a desk with a very sore back
No idea why but I had no trousers on!

RE: Where can I see the Evoque? - Firebird - 03-04-2011 10:52pm

Look through the threads as there are the measurements from bottom of back seat to rear door and also from top of back seat to door. If I remember it was 550mm from top of back east and 900mm as the bottom.

Cheers