babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Exhaust - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Exhaust (/Thread-Exhaust)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Exhaust - cjfp - 11-10-2011 09:21pm

@mk82 - is there a website for your 'soundmachine' ?

RE: Exhaust - pureevoque - 11-10-2011 10:04pm

Aren't these fitted as standard to the golf gtd?

RE: Exhaust - bell-auto-services - 11-10-2011 10:11pm

Yea, its called pimpmyride.com Mr. Green

Sorry i had to Smile

Pete

RE: Exhaust - mk82 - 12-10-2011 08:36am

I will try to explain. First a picture:

http://realoem.com/bmw/diagrams/v/p/170.png

It's connected with the air filter, the other end (7) with the driver's cabine. The happy thing is, that sound is to hear only inside. Your neighbours won't notice it.

Sorry, but I cannot explain it better, it's to difficult to translate. So please search for it in english forums Wink

RE: Exhaust - AmDtuning.com - 13-10-2011 12:00pm

Picked up my Evoque yesterday and very pleased with the car and also Bill Reece from Harwoods in Edenbridge- friendly, efficient service.

Here is a link to the Evoque up on our website-
http://www.amdessex.com/news.read.cfm?articleid=114

We ran the car on our rolling road this morning and was bang on with factory figures. This is not always the case with all vehicles.

Cheers Shaun.

RE: Exhaust - bell-auto-services - 13-10-2011 12:53pm

Hi Shaun, how did the auto box cope on the dyno ? Was it knocking its self down a gear when loaded up on full throttle or did it hold gears ok.

Pete

RE: Exhaust - AmDtuning.com - 13-10-2011 02:35pm

(13-10-2011 12:53pm)bell-auto-services Wrote:  Hi Shaun, how did the auto box cope on the dyno ? Was it knocking its self down a gear when loaded up on full throttle or did it hold gears ok.

Pete

Hi Pete,

My "new" Evoque is manual. My previous order, that was delayed, was auto.

Manual was fine on rolling road. I would have thought the auto should also be OK but have to be steady with throttle and not push into "kickdown"? But thats only from other similiar autos we run though!

Cheers Shaun.

RE: Exhaust - bell-auto-services - 13-10-2011 05:08pm

Hi Shaun

Ahh the better version of the 2 for dyno work in respect of the kick down not messing things up, you have it lucky lol. Nice you read your manual has done the factory figures at least. I know the auto is proving harder to get the power down without kickdown and prove the 190 it should be/is.

When you have read it i would not mind a copy of your cmd readout for the manual car if you can.

Pete

RE: Exhaust - whizzer - 14-10-2011 07:42am

Congrats Shaun looks great

RE: Exhaust - AmDtuning.com - 17-10-2011 01:10pm

My Evoque has gone up to Milltek after the BTCC race at the weekend and the development team have started work on the Evoque stainless steel exhaust.

Here is the tailpipe option that we have chosen. It fills the bumper gap nicely.

[Image: evoquePhototailpipe.jpg]

More pics as they come.

Cheers Shaun.