babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Wrong headliner - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Wrong headliner (/Thread-Wrong-headliner--9915)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Wrong headliner - PhilSkill - 19-04-2016 04:46pm

If you don't just reject it, then don't let the work go ahead until you have agreement that if you are not happy with the result that you can reject the car at no cost to you, or have a replacement.

Who does it should not be your problem, if it's not done properly it should be their problem and responsibility going forwards.

You have to live with what they do, and should not have to compromise.

Wrong headliner - Stadt Panzer - 19-04-2016 05:30pm

I had my headliner replaced in my first D3 as it had been cut short at the C-piller and you could see it hanging over the plastic trim. My dealer did the work and it was spot on. Never had a problem with it in the 4 years of ownership.

RE: Wrong headliner - Fritillary - 03-05-2016 03:09pm

Update: My dealer has offered to replace my car, and allow me to drive the car with the wrong headliner for the next two months until the new car is built. After the initial error, happy to report this very good service from Land Rover Ireland and my dealer Spirit Motors in Dublin.

RE: Wrong headliner - Evoqueen - 03-05-2016 11:57pm

That's a cool solution, Fritillary. I had the same thing happen to me and I am very satisfied with the final delivery.