babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Swap steering wheel paddles from auto to "manual" steering wheel? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Swap steering wheel paddles from auto to "manual" steering wheel? (/Thread-Swap-steering-wheel-paddles-from-auto-to-manual-steering-wheel)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Swap steering wheel paddles from auto to "manual" steering wheel? - Nickj - 10-03-2016 09:12pm

I'd say keep an eye out on eBay for an auto one. One will come up. If the physical shape wasn't differnt a re trim could be cost effective.

RE: Swap steering wheel paddles from auto to "manual" steering wheel? - RacingSnake - 10-03-2016 10:15pm

(10-03-2016 08:58pm)Rein Wrote:  I already have heated steering wheel. Like I said I want to change for non perforated one. As far as I know, the early versions had the perforated one and everything after that the smooth leatherand smaller non perforated version.
I bought a smooth version (heated) version, exactly the same size as the perforated one (from my 2012).... so they are out there.