babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
second evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: second evoque (/Thread-second-evoque)

Pages: 1 2

RE: second evoque - Good shot - 18-01-2016 03:30pm

(18-01-2016 11:12am)PhilSkill Wrote:  Value of the plan based on what I have had to pay for servicing each year must be near £1700, based on 5 annual services.

Note: it doesn't include brake fluid and clutch fluid changes which are extra to the service plan.

Thanks PhillSkill. The must have been keen to offload the car to me! They also threw in a spare wheel and gave me £7.5k trade in on my old Murano where I'd expected about £6.3k. Great car the old Murano. They seem popular in North America and never understood why they didn't continue them in the UK. Probably 23 mpg!

RE: second evoque - PhilSkill - 18-01-2016 03:44pm

Sounds like you got a good deal goodshot, well done

Yes 23mpg would kill any car in Europe off now. Although sure they could have improved it with the new engines.

RE: second evoque - Good shot - 18-01-2016 07:30pm

(18-01-2016 03:44pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  Sounds like you got a good deal goodshot, well done

Yes 23mpg would kill any car in Europe off now. Although sure they could have improved it with the new engines.

Yes I think they brought them in with new engines for a year but they never took off. I remember the first tank of petrol I put in mine cost just over £100 at the height of petrol shortages - they were selling Murano's cheap at that time as no one wanted a V6 petrol SUV!