babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Stereo Issues - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Stereo Issues (/Thread-Stereo-Issues)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Stereo Issues - CRC@LandRover - 09-10-2013 02:10pm

(09-10-2013 02:07pm)eddkawasaki Wrote:  I picked my car up from the dealers this morning and its not got the new software. the radio cut out 4 times on the 45 min journey home

Hello,

I am sorry to hear this.

What dealership is this in question? I will give them a call as this should not be the case.

Many Thanks

Pete

RE: Stereo Issues - eddkawasaki - 09-10-2013 10:24pm

Pete,

It was Peter Vardy in Aberdeen. They also need educating in where the "secret compartment" for the logbook is Laughing

RE: Stereo Issues - CRC@LandRover - 10-10-2013 11:42am

(09-10-2013 10:24pm)eddkawasaki Wrote:  Pete,

It was Peter Vardy in Aberdeen. They also need educating in where the "secret compartment" for the logbook is Laughing

Hi eddkawasaki,

I have PM'd you further regarding this

Many thanks,
Pete

RE: Stereo Issues - j7david - 10-10-2013 02:06pm

What kind of "stereo cutting out" is this?

Does it fix the "iPhone with bluetooth for calls and cable for music" issue with switching automatically back to bluetooth instead of wired audio on pre-MY13 cars?

RE: Stereo Issues - CRC@LandRover - 10-10-2013 02:19pm

(10-10-2013 02:06pm)j7david Wrote:  What kind of "stereo cutting out" is this?

Does it fix the "iPhone with bluetooth for calls and cable for music" issue with switching automatically back to bluetooth instead of wired audio on pre-MY13 cars?

Hi David,

This fix was to address a concern with audio loss or crackling noise from the audio on vehicles fitted with lear hybrid TV.

If you would like to PM directly with your details and concern, I am happy to look into this further.

Many thanks,
Pete