babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Cornering Lighting - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Cornering Lighting (/Thread-Cornering-Lighting)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Cornering Lighting - Lachlan - 16-08-2013 06:47pm

Yes, DRL on the side you're indicating turns off. Couldn't figure it out for the longest time, just thought I had electrical issues, until I saw the same thing happen on an Audi.
(16-08-2013 04:54pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  On US spec cars does the DRL dip on the side you signalling to when you activate the turn signal during the day?

I looked, but all I saw was the DRL go on and then go crazy. Where is the bulb exactly?
Edit: I do see an extra bulb come on around 40 seconds, is that it? On my US spec, that's just a piece of chrome. Makes me wonder if any of the necessary wiring is hiding back there.

(16-08-2013 09:58am)dynamicgirl Wrote:  If you fast forward this video to around 20 seconds you'll see it working. Smile Paula xx

RE: Cornering Lighting - slee18 - 17-08-2013 12:07am

I think the headlamp assembly is different and so is the programming. have a feeling even if you purchased the Euro headlamp assembly that it still wont work cause of the programming.

RE: Cornering Lighting - dynamicgirl - 17-08-2013 10:56am

When LED DRL'S headlamps are filmed, the flickering is what is sometimes seen, but you don't see this when looking at them normally. Yes, the little light that comes on when the front wheels of the car were turning is the Static Bending Light, which the NAS spec cars don't have. As you say your NAS adaptive lights simply have a small chrome bit in there.