babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
PRESTIGE PARTS- FRONT GRILLE, SIDE FENDER BLADE, TAILGATE FINISHER, DOOR TRIM - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: PRESTIGE PARTS- FRONT GRILLE, SIDE FENDER BLADE, TAILGATE FINISHER, DOOR TRIM (/Thread-PRESTIGE-PARTS-FRONT-GRILLE-SIDE-FENDER-BLADE-TAILGATE-FINISHER-DOOR-TRIM)

Pages: 1 2

RE: PRESTIGE PARTS- FRONT GRILLE, SIDE FENDER BLADE, TAILGATE FINISHER, DOOR TRIM - scalle - 25-09-2013 07:17pm

(24-09-2013 08:04pm)cjfp Wrote:  You can send him an email

thanks, didn't know that (clicked his name and send a mail, easy as 1 2 3...)

RE: PRESTIGE PARTS- FRONT GRILLE, SIDE FENDER BLADE, TAILGATE FINISHER, DOOR TRIM - BFGEvoqueMan - 28-09-2013 07:12am

(03-07-2013 01:35pm)Stephen McIntyre Wrote:  Looking for the above parts to add to my Pure model.

If anyone is changing their prestige parts to the dynamic black or any other option let me know!

Thanks

It could be far cheaper to take the parts off and get them sprayed by a paint shop. Cost me €150 to get my grille, tailgate bar and side fender blades spared gloss black to match the upper door trim on my last Pure QuestionQuestion